Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Probably done

VenenatisVenenatis
Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
in Town Square
I don't know if I've made people hate me, or something. But I can't post on most forum posts without people jumping on me. I'm probably going to leave these forums for good. So some of you can rejoice in the fact that you bullied someone off the forums. Good job guys you did it! Will I quit the game? Not sure. Haven't been able to play for a week due to ngs.

Comments

• FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    edited May 7, 2017
    d668fb890a57ea2f2aa56523f2369f871268584890_full.png

Who are you, why are you so angry, where are your parents, WHO ARE YOUR PARENTS?!
    GretaZeoAeolysSherri
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    edited May 7, 2017
    gcGvKvA.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 7, 2017
    Of course people will dislike/criticize you after you said such ridiculous thing in forums lol. Plus why would you make a thread like this in the first place? Are you trying to get attention, sympathy or people flooding your thread saying "NO DON'T LEAVE PLS, WE NEED YOU!". That's just immature in my opinion...
    Also if you get too much NGS stuff i would only suggest you quitting mods.
    TheNyanCatZeoAeolys
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Greta wrote: »
    Of course people will dislike/criticize you after you said such ridiculous thing in forums lol. Plus why would you make a thread like this in the first place? Are you trying to get attention, sympathy or people flooding your thread saying "NO DON'T LEAVE PLS, WE NEED YOU!". That's just immature in my opinion...
    Also if you get too much NGS stuff i would only suggest you quitting mods.

It's okay to express your opinions, but being personally insulting isn't the way to go. Sure, I've had some radical opinions but I've never personally insulted someone. Just figured I'd express my discontent with how things turned out. Maybe I do want sympathy? Who knows.

Okay, everyone who throws around "Don't mod" probably doesn't even know what mods are/do. Since like 2009 a large portion of the player base can't even play the game without them. Not to mention anyone who does/has used mods also knows that's the first thing you try when NGS starts booting you.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    "Oh no, I broke the terms of service. Why am I being ridiculed? I insulted people and and now they're upset at me. Why am I being bullied? I am trying to cheat the game and the game won't let me. Why is the game being so mean to me?"

Just to let you know, I never mod and I can still play the game. Your "can't play without mods" part is moot.
    GretaTheNyanCatZeo
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 8, 2017
    The way you responded i assume you are using mods. You know such thing can make your account get banned right? Also i don't know about which large player population you are talking about, but if you can't run Mabinogi on lowest graphics then you either have VERY slow internet, live around Australia or have an ancient computer. And yes, i know what modding is.
    ZeoAeolys
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Just gotta love how op made a thread trying to get sympathy by playing the victim and manages to look even worse. Too bad you won't actually quit forums.
    GretaZeoAeolys
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    It's ironic. He can't play because he's modding and he stated that we can't play without them. Hilarious.
    GretaTheNyanCatZeo
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I have been playing Mabinogi since late 2008 (started out on Ruairi and stayed til Feb 2009 where we got Alexina server along with Iria, elves, and giants and started on Alexina as Zeo)... never used mod because I don't lag in game or anything... never had any issues. Anyway, I don't want to be one of those guys but the Code of Conduct for Nexon did state that you'll not use any form of third-party program(s).

Now onto the part where you thought everyone is jumping onto you or bullying you... is it about the part regarding tails quite recently?
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/32691/#Comment_32691
    If so... you did come off being rude by branding players using tail as a 'furry' and comparing a crime to wearing a tail too... so I do think those people had the right to be quite annoyed with you over that and I understand why...
    TheNyanCatAeolys
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited May 8, 2017
    Zeo wrote: »
    I have been playing Mabinogi since late 2008 (started out on Ruairi and stayed til Feb 2009 where we got Alexina server along with Iria, elves, and giants and started on Alexina as Zeo)... never used mod because I don't lag in game or anything... never had any issues. Anyway, I don't want to be one of those guys but the Code of Conduct for Nexon did state that you'll not use any form of third-party program(s).

Now onto the part where you thought everyone is jumping onto you or bullying you... is it about the part regarding tails quite recently?
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/comment/32691/#Comment_32691
    If so... you did come off being rude by branding players using tail as a 'furry' and comparing a crime to wearing a tail too... so I do think those people had the right to be quite annoyed with you over that and I understand why...

He is just playing the victim card like so many people do on forums, and in real life. Something about people now that they just like to pretend they are being oppressed, and victimized even though all the crap they get is warranted for their actions.
    GretaAeolysZeo
This discussion has been closed.