Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth and gone

AmewaAmewa
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
I logged back on for the first time in a while, rebirthed, and the temporary inventory didn't pop up and I have lost a lot of items. Help? I am super pissed off rn

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Can you be more specific? What items did you have? What's your character IGN and server you are in? Did you actually check ALL inventories?
  • AmewaAmewa
    I checked all inventories. I lost my Bunny Ribbon Suit, my lute (can't remember enchantment I had on it), and can't remember what the headgear was called, and I feel like something else was lost too. I literally just came back after almost a year hard to remember. I got in game after the rebirth, wearing the rebirth gear, and what I had on before completely vanished. I'm Amewa in the Tarlach server
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Hmmm... I suggest you to make a ticket in support. Maybe they will help you out in some way.
  • AmewaAmewa
    Yeah I did, hopefully I hear back soon >w<
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    A soul stream inventory was recently added to the game. If you rebirth and have no room for your items in your inventories, items will go into this new inventory.

Look at the top of your main inventory window, where it's minimize button is located, there should be a tiny icon shaped like wings. Click on that and the soul stream inventory should open for you. Hopefully your missing items are located there.
  • AmewaAmewa
    I don't have that icon on my inventory. Is there another way to get to it?
  • AmewaAmewa
    I found my stuff! I feel really dumb I didn't notice I had another bag. Thank you guys for replying so quickly!
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Amewa wrote: »
    I found my stuff! I feel really dumb I didn't notice I had another bag. Thank you guys for replying so quickly!

Glad you found your items! :)
    Amewa wrote: »
    I don't have that icon on my inventory. Is there another way to get to it?

It may not appear until you rebirth while having no room in any of your inventories for items, then the items will go into it and the button should appear. Just an FYI for the future. xD