Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can I get a second chance for the Thunderbird?

Chronicler7Chronicler7
Mabinogi Rep: 1,550
edited May 2, 2017 in Mari Marketplace
So my birthday is coming up this month (May 9th), and I figured I'd ask if anybody in the higher ups would see this post and grant my request for the Thunderbird pet, the first ever flying mount ever made, to go back on sale for a temporary time just in time for my 23rd Birthday this month. I'm more than willing to pay for it once I get NX charged onto my account through Karma Koin for my birthday present from my relatives, and I figure that this'll be a mutual benefit for both Nexon and myself, as well as for any players who also want to access this pet again for a brief period of time if they have the funds.

So far, Nexon has made more than $300 or more worth of NX off of me throughout the 8 years I've been playing this game. I've purchased various pets for my account, purchased various cash shop items, purchased premium membership no less than once, and I'm far too eager to increase my collection of pets on Mabinogi to relive the nostalgia of when I had originally began to play the game so many years ago. So I ask again, out of a mutual benefit to both Nexon, myself, and any other players who want to also access it, to put the original Thunderbird pet back on sale again for a temporary amount of time.
  1. Do you also want the Thunderbird pet on sale again briefly?24 votes
    1. Yes
       58% (14 votes)
    2. No
       42% (10 votes)

Comments

• AndriolfAndriolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 220
    if nexon wont put the pet on sale again I could sell you mine :V
  • Chronicler7Chronicler7
    Andriolf wrote: »

... And how exactly would I manage to get it from you...?
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Andriolf wrote: »

... And how exactly would I manage to get it from you...?

By the power of the Pet Adoption Medals! *LIGHTNING*
    TheNyanCat
  • Chronicler7Chronicler7
    But key question is that are they on Mari Server and how much would I need to pay?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    But key question is that are they on Mari Server and how much would I need to pay?

You can create a price check thread in your forums marketplace section located here. http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/mari-marketplace
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited May 9, 2017

If they do bring back the pet medals, I'd sell you mine for dirt cheap, actually I'd probably only charge you for the cost of the pet medal..

Last time I was on mabi I sold clouds and dragons for 300k, 500k a pop.. (mistake on my part since I didn't know prices)

I'm just waiting for a sale on pet medals again so I can offload all my pets to people who need them, then delete the account all together.

It's not I can send a ticket to Nexon and ask them to refund me all the Money i've spent on NX buying pets/partners/character cards.etc
    Chronicler7
  • Chronicler7Chronicler7
    AwwPickles wrote: »

If they do bring back the pet medals, I'd sell you mine for dirt cheap, actually I'd probably only charge you for the cost of the pet medal..

Last time I was on mabi I sold clouds and dragons for 300k, 500k a pop.. (mistake on my part since I didn't know prices)

I'm just waiting for a sale on pet medals again so I can offload all my pets to people who need them, then delete the account all together.

It's not I can send a ticket to Nexon and ask them to refund me all the Money i've spent on NX buying pets/partners/character cards.etc

ign name please so I can add you ahead of time for when they bring them back?
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    edited May 9, 2017

ign name please so I can add you ahead of time for when they bring them back?

Pm'd
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited May 11, 2017
    AwwPickles wrote: »

nexon probably wont refund

maybe only if everything was unused character cards, all bought at same time and ignored and with in 5 days of purchase
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    edited May 12, 2017
    If you're still interested in the thunder bird, :] I've sent you Pm about it.

It's been safely packed in a medal and is awaiting you.

Edit: Take care of the bird for me!
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Moving this thread to the Mari marketplace section. Please post buy/sell/price check threads in the specified marketplace section in the future.

forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/categories/mari-marketplace