Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Happy Teachers Appreciation Day!

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in General Chat
We have a fun little poll going on Facebook!

Which teacher has helped you the most: Tin, Stewart, or Lassar?
18301767_10155294693765747_19311872079167615_n.jpg?oh=5e71c1fa32957ccee40c3a4eb9b33d80&oe=597A3B34

Vote here:
http://bit.ly/2q0xaUq

Shot out to all the teachers. They put up with so much!

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Tin has, but I'm sad Duncan nor Krug is here. They helped me even more! QQ
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    Where's Ranald? That extra str from those classes is gr8.
  • SaygoSaygo
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
    i cant include all the teachers!
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    Ranald is the best teacher.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Welp this is not pinned.
    KororeSherriHazurah
  • MeyMey
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,735
    rip Akule-sensei
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I actually wanted to see Ferghus with Haha option xD
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    all three helped me a lot. lassar back in the days when eu players were still blocked from na access, and a few years ago stewart with my int magic and tin with all the talent basics. also giving a shout-out to ranald and aranwen, who also help you with various skills
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    As helpful as Lassar is early on, Stewart helps the very most.

He'd probably be our go-to teacher for future Magic skills too....if we ever get more.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    for teacher Tin: thanks for teaching me basics, actually i already figured out some of the basics with out u teaching me but thanks any way
    for teacher Stewart: your school is kind of hidden despite being in the busiest town a good place to hide while afk
    for teacher Lassar: yo! i got a bunch of topaz from fishing event and some of it were dropped by others
    ill exchange it for some of your stuff (junks) then ill sell it back to you for some gold
    no wonder your younger sister Alissa has to work in the mill (maybe its partly my fault sorry about that)

hahahahaha i feel awful about myself
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Yvona! I love bein' a bard!
    Twelie
  • CraftkidCraftkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited May 11, 2017
    My favourite teacher was Alexina, not because its the name of the server but because everyone wants to go on an adventure right??

Stewart probably the most useful teacher for mages, but the things he makes us do, fetching pages for books. Why did he not just keep the books in the library what is wrong with him. Even making us collect resources to send to Lassar that he should have had available somewhere.

Lassar is a nice teacher and I like the few lessons she gave me, although you could just read them all out of the book, who does not want a nice girl reading lessons to them?

Tin .... all those basics, I will never forget everything you did... I just wish I knew why you always dress so weird, is it so you can look new to connect with all the new students...

Lorna and her sheep, to all those old players who never met her harsh training regime... it is a regime right... if I ask Lorna would she know?
    now if only her and Pan would give us all their gold coin boxes lols...

Akule teaching us that when you have some valuable charm to help save the world from a rampaging monster, its better to make them get you some rare black herbs for your tea...

and a shout out to Yvona for the bard lessons
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Yvona! I love bein' a bard!
    Craftkid wrote: »
    shout out to Yvona for the bard lessons
    Word!!
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    Ferghus teaches the most valuable and expensive lesson:
    Cherish your equipment.