Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Forums and titles wiped

AndriolfAndriolf
Mabinogi Rep: 220
in Town Square
I'm returning after a long time and my title that sabina gave me is gone :C also wheres all the old forum posts?

Comments

• AndriolfAndriolf
    Ah i see, thanks :D
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    not sure why any title would just vanish but Sabina did quit a while ago so that might have something to do with it. welcome back to mabi :)
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Negumiko wrote: »
    not sure why any title would just vanish but Sabina did quit a while ago so that might have something to do with it. welcome back to mabi :)

Those were from the previous forums, and could not be carried over(they're not even using the same software). I'm not certain if custom titles will ever be introduced on these forums.
    TheNyanCat
  • AndriolfAndriolf
    Darn, I want my "The Procrastinator'' title back :P

Where did Sabina go?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited April 25, 2017
    They still didn't add Custom Avatars and it's been at least 5 months now. I don't think that we ever get any Forum Title Events since thy can't even give us Custom Avatars...
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Andriolf wrote: »
    Darn, I want my "The Procrastinator'' title back :P

Where did Sabina go?

Sabina moved onto another job; for now we have Saygo from Vindictus(and my boss thusly) pulling double-duty for Mabi and Vindi until we get a new CM for Mabinogi. He's very nice and knows how to cook!
    Greta wrote: »
    They still didn't add Custom Avatars and it's been at least 5 months now. I don't think that we ever get any Forum Title Events since thy can't even give us Custom Avatars...

Tweaks are still being made to the forums here and there, but with things a little busy at the office it could take a bit longer to get in what we want...
  • AndriolfAndriolf
    Ill work for nexon in Sabinas place :V I wouldn't mind ;)
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Andriolf wrote: »
    Ill work for nexon in Sabinas place :V I wouldn't mind ;)

You're probably not their first pick for the job.
  • AndriolfAndriolf
    :(
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I always missed those custom title events. I want one D:
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 10, 2017
    Custom titles created even further favoritism. I am glad they are gone.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Gaea wrote: »
    Custom titles created even further favoritism. I am glad they are gone.

How? You literally just had to ask for one, Sabina even gave them outside of the event period.
    GretaSherri
  • AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    How? You literally just had to ask for one, Sabina even gave them outside of the event period.

She never gave me one.
  • DewdropmonDewdropmon
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    edited May 12, 2017
    My forum avatar is supposed to be a picture of my character but now that's gone and has been replaced with a picture of Nao. What's going on? I tried using the search feature but found nothing in regards to this.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    edited May 13, 2017
    Dewdropmon wrote: »
    My forum avatar is supposed to be a picture of my character but now that's gone and has been replaced with a picture of Nao. What's going on? I tried using the search feature but found nothing in regards to this.
    Those fourms were wiped/replaced a while ago. This is a new forum completely. It's why everything looks different.

EDIT: replying to a merge thread makes this so confusing. A bunch of people already answered without it showing. [can't delete reply.]
    TheNyanCat