Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Pixie Fantasia Box

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited May 11, 2017 in Vault
Looking for a new companion for your adventures in Erinn? The Pixie Fantasia Box is a special new box with special looks for some classic pets, including two new cuddly Centaurs, a Bone Dragon, Pegasus, Scooter Imp and more, with the Pet Adoption Medal on sale at 50% off!

00J4e-c1aeef22-7ef7-45aa-9101-5b5afad9d254.jpg

Pixie Fantasia Box
Sale Dates: Thursday, May 11 - Tuesday, May 23
cdDGZAU.png

Pixie Fantasia Mega-Pack Contents
  • 3x Pixie Fantasia Boxes
  • 1x Special Golden Supplement, which can be used on a pet to immediately boost it to Level 200!

Pixie Fantasia Box Contents
Each Pixie Fantasia Box contains one of the below pets, selected randomly, with an inventory full of Fixed Dye Ampoule Gachapons in stacks of 10 (ampoule gachapons will expire after 30 days):
  • Lento
  • Gio
  • Fantasia Bone Dragon
  • Fantasia Pegasus
  • Fantasia Clover Gnu
  • Fantasia Scooter Imp
  • Fantasia Snack Truck
  • Fantasia Fallen Fairy
  • Fantasia Cheetah
  • Fantasia Phoenix
  • Suave Sheep

50% Off Pet Adoption Medal
Sale Dates: Thursday, May 11 - Tuesday, May 23
Pet Adoption Medal
j2UJzmD.png

Notes:
  • A pet may only be traded up to 5 times.
  • Once adopted, the name of the pet must be changed, and the original name cannot be reused.
  • Cannot be used on Limited Duration pets.
  • The pet's inventory must be completely emptied before being put up for adoption.

Payment Limitations: This item can only be purchased with NX Prepaid

More info here: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J4e
00J4e-352ddbce-bed7-4759-b2ac-29afd1f7734f.jpg
Vitolan

Comments

• CauterizeCauterize
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    "Each Pixie Fantasia Box contains one of the below pets, selected randomly, with an inventory full of Fixed Dye Ampoule Gachapons in stacks of 10 (ampoule gachapons will expire after 30 days):"

If I understand this correctly, a pet that has an inventory of 6x10 will have 60 stacks of 10 ampoules, or 600 ampoules?
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Cauterize wrote: »
    "Each Pixie Fantasia Box contains one of the below pets, selected randomly, with an inventory full of Fixed Dye Ampoule Gachapons in stacks of 10 (ampoule gachapons will expire after 30 days):"

If I understand this correctly, a pet that has an inventory of 6x10 will have 60 stacks of 10 ampoules, or 600 ampoules?
    KR's Announcement

Google Translated
    0da84fed80564567958dcc07482260c8.png
    f9f468f230cf41c8bbae12b2fa79a5d7.png

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 11, 2017
    Cauterize wrote: »

KR's Announcement

Google Translated
    0da84fed80564567958dcc07482260c8.png
    f9f468f230cf41c8bbae12b2fa79a5d7.png

You should rename yourself into Fantasiapixie99 :^)
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited May 11, 2017
    Does the [Special Golden Supplement] work on partners? I'm more interested in using one on my commerce partner. o.o
    Edit: Bought the pack for science and found out: sadly: no. The supplement does not work on partners.
  • ArogwenArogwen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    I bought one, got a Lento. 800 dye gachapons inside. The dyes inside the gachapons are also time-limited and untradeable, and since they are time-limited they can't be synthed, either. Even if I trash the flashies and junk colors, I'm going to be spending the next month trying to use all these. Maybe I'll dye some pretty stuff to sell? *mini-anxiety attack*

Also, Lento is SO CUTE! Worth it. 8D
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited May 11, 2017
    Since its 800 dyes in the inventory of the pet, players MAY want to hold off creating more than one pet in one sitting if anyone decides to get the Pixie Fantasia Mega-Pack. Just hold onto the whistle until those 800 dyes are used/expire in 30 days. 800 dyes is a LOT of dyes...

Also: you can stack the 10s of dyes into stacks of 100s so you can actually use them as storage.
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited May 11, 2017
    Mistakes were made! , I opened 100 dyes and Now I have a full wall of untradeable, unsellable flashy wall of cancer every time I open my inventory...
  • HankrillonHankrillon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Saygo wrote: »
    Am I the only one annoyed by the prepaid bit?

• StyrmlingStyrmling
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    Hankrillon wrote: »

I can assure you that the Package can be bought with NX Credit, as I just bought one with NX Credit.
  • HankrillonHankrillon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Styrmling wrote: »
    Hankrillon wrote: »

I can assure you that the Package can be bought with NX Credit, as I just bought one with NX Credit.

It's not for the package, it's for the pet adoption medal
  • StyrmlingStyrmling
    Mabinogi Rep: 550
    Oh whoops, I misread that. Disregard what I said earlier.
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    well this is a thing i didn't think would come back for another 2 years or so cool to see it again
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Can someone tell the inventory size of all the pets? I would like to know how many dyes I'll have when I create a poor packed pet
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 11, 2017
    AwwPickles wrote: »
    Mistakes were made! , I opened 100 dyes and Now I have a full wall of untradeable, unsellable flashy wall of cancer every time I open my inventory...

Synth maybe? >_>;;;

Also, I need that gnu. Sick of running out of 300's. :|
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Can't be synthed. Tried it earlier.
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    What does the Fantasia Phoenix look like? I don't see it on the Announcement page.
  • KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    I loved these the last time they came out, I wish I had money. Someone wanna buy me a few new pets ^^;;
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Kokoro wrote: »
    What does the Fantasia Phoenix look like? I don't see it on the Announcement page.

It's like a pastel pink + pastel yellow version of the Phoenix, that normally should be only "orange"
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    I remember when they had these pets with inventories full of dyes a year or so back. I got 3 pets and was drowning in dyes...
    But yes, the dyes are unsellable, untradeable, and cannot be synthed. What people are doing is advertising free dyeing services, at least on Tarlach.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    well this is actually great

and RIP to those that selling Dyes every hour