Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Stamp Rally Event

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
It's time for an event to get you geared up with a wealth of items with the Stamp Rally Event. Login to Mabinogi, complete a new special task every day and collect your prizes, with special items, including a special outfit and a classic wig, available if you can keep getting the little jobs done!

00J4f-c3005596-41ed-4b26-a9cb-630c14eccd90.jpg

Stamp Rally Event

Event Duration: Thursday, May 11th - Wednesday, Jun. 7th

Event Details:
  • Every day, you'll receive a new task to complete in exchange for rewards
  • Complete the task before the end of the week to earn a reward, with double the rewards for doing it on the day it was given out
  • Completing all the tasks in a week will reward you with a special Rally reward at the end of the week
  • Complete all the tasks to claim the Witch and Wizard-in-Training Wig Box!
  • Each day begins at 12:00 AM PDT (3:00 AM EDT / 9:00 AM CEST / 7:00 PM AEST)

Event Rewards:
  • Task For Thursday, May 11th: 3x Nao Soul Stone 
  • Task For Friday, May 12th: 1x Ancient Magic Powder
  • Task For Saturday, May 13th: 1x Unrestricted Dungeon Pass
  • Task For Sunday, May 14th: 1x Artisan Upgrade Restoration Kit
  • Task For Monday, May 15th: 1x Combat 2x EXP Potion (2 hr)
  • Task For Tuesday, May 16th: 1x Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
  • Task For Wednesday, May 17th: 1x Golden Hammer of Durability
  • Week 1 Rally Reward: 5x Red Upgrade Stones
  • Task For Thursday, May 18th: 1x Free Repair Kit Set
  • Task For Friday, May 19th: 1x Complete Skill EXP Potion (1 Day)
  • Task For Saturday, May 20th: 1x Rusty Hammer of Proficiency
  • Task For Sunday, May 21th: 1x Ancient Sundial Artifact
  • Task For Monday, May 22th: 1x Enchant Expiration Removal Scroll
  • Task For Tuesday, May 23th: 1x Special Tendering Potion S
  • Task For Wednesday, May 24th: 1x Alban Training Knights Stone Box -Advanced-
  • Week 2 Rally Reward: 1x Lorna's Gold Box
  • Task For Thursday, May 25th: 3x Nao Soul Stone 
  • Task For Friday, May 26th: 1x Ancient Magic Powder
  • Task For Saturday, May 27th: 1x Unrestricted Dungeon Pass
  • Task For Sunday, May 28th: 1x Artisan Upgrade Restoration Kit
  • Task For Monday, May 29th: 1x Combat 2x EXP Potion (2 hrs.)
  • Task For Tuesday, May 30th: 1x Unlimited Shadow Mission Pass
  • Task For Wednesday, May 31th: 1x Golden Hammer of Durability
  • Week 3 Rally Reward: 1x Platinum Hammer of Durability
  • Task For Thursday, June 1th: 1x Free Repair Kit Set
  • Task For Friday, June 2th: 1x Complete Skill EXP Potion(1 Day)
  • Task For Saturday, June 3th: 1x Rusty Hammer of Proficiency
  • Task For Sunday, June 4th: 1x Ancient Sundial Artifact
  • Task For Monday, June 5th: 1x Enchant Expiration Removal Scroll
  • Task For Tuesday, June 6th: 1x Special Tendering Potion S
  • Task For Wednesday, June 7th: 1x Alban Training Knights Stone Box -Advanced-
  • Week 4 Rally Reward: 1x Red Eye Strap Outfit Box
  • All-Rally Reward: 1x Witch and Wizard-in-Training Wig Box

00J4f-1623239a-b7e8-40a5-8918-69ce6dfe8318.jpg
Vitolan

Comments

• KisarayaKisaraya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,060
    edited May 11, 2017
    *Sigh* More upgrade stones, honestly I don't use them much. I wish we got some outfits, or old weapons, or even old gachapon. Even some of the other items I'm going to be hard pressed to use (looking at you Dungeon Passes). I suppose it's what we get. Any word on if we're getting that AP training thing sometime "soon" (tm)?
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 11, 2017
    Wait... So you have to do this every single task through the entire event to get... a wig? But the outfit box is week 4...?
    I don't get it.
    Guess it depends on what the "tasks" are :^v Edit: looking at them, they seem absolutely doable.
    I do wish you could just do them all at the start of the week. Seems stressful if left. But much more doable than last event.

So are the requirements randomised from player to player, or on a set table?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I think this event's nice.

It has useful rewards to get.
    Some of which are tradeable, at least once.
    And hopefully not too many of them have expiration timers.

Also, there's the fact that this event doesn't take 3+ hours every day, to do! *side-eyes the Sound of Spring event*

I like the flavor text that each of the individual missions has, too.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    this is my thought
    shouldn't the outfit box become the all rally reward?
    and the wig become 4th rally reward?

regardless, this is good event
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited May 11, 2017
    Better than an afk event so I approve. Imagine us only allowed to kill one wolf every 36 minutes and doing this five times.
    Iyasenu[Deleted User]HazurahZeoSherri
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I always thoughts wigs were extra for going the distance, and outfits were mandatory rewards, especially when wigs are sometimes much more expensive than their base clothing.
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Event is quick and simple. I like it.
    Don't really care for much of the prizes, but at least I don't have to wait around for 3-4 hours everyday.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    this event is better then the last one we had. some of the tasks may look a little to easy and simple but after checking what the tasks would be for all 4 weeks it covers a lot of helpful basic things to do in the game. maybe a advanced player will find this easy but it will also help new players learn how to do some of the small but useful skills in mabi.

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    "Day" doesn't switch at Midnight PST.
  • LiberateLiberate
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,360
    edited May 12, 2017
    This is a great event. Rewards players for playing the game, and gives more rewards for being consistent. Better than rewarding players to just stand around all day, or fight against atrocious RNG where constant grinding will result in gems and potions.
  • VynndoriaVynndoria
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I am in love with this event! I only have to do one thing a day that is related to my skills?? Sign me up! I would have liked the previous event (Spring of Essence) if it were longer or the limit of 5 (or 6 on weekends) planks of wood had been 10 planks of wood. But this is great, and the tasks are mad simple that even newbie players can do most of them without either having to wiki the locations or ask for help. I like how it's different tasks. Also, I am happy that the outfit is for week four instead of being the total rally or my Wifu would already be out of luck because of work.
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Honestly it's too easy.

Don't get me wrong, it's really nice for all the reasons everyone's already shared. It doesn't take 3 hours of AFKing, it helps new players become acquainted with Mabi's systems, etc.

But it's too easy. The thing that's going to take the most time out of all of this is clearing Barri dungeon, and you can whip around that even faster if you have access to the spirit fossil dungeon.

I don't want it to be harder for people who don't want it to be, but I'd really appreciate something that can keep my attention for more than 18 seconds a day.
    Vynndoria wrote: »
    Also, I am happy that the outfit is for week four instead of being the total rally or my Wifu would already be out of luck because of work.

My understanding is that as long as you get in before the week resets, you can go back and do all the week's tasks and that will still count for a complete rally.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    Marith wrote: »
    My understanding is that as long as you get in before the week resets, you can go back and do all the week's tasks and that will still count for a complete rally.

we wont know until someone point that out
  • KysiraiKysirai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    edited May 12, 2017
    So, can we actually do things for days that we've missed?
    edit: It wasn't tracking properly at first, you can do previous days
    Deadglare
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    that's what I gathered from the announcement for the event.

"Complete the task before the end of the week to earn a reward, with double the rewards for doing it on the day it was given out"
    Vynndoria
  • VynndoriaVynndoria
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    that's what I gathered from the announcement for the event.

"Complete the task before the end of the week to earn a reward, with double the rewards for doing it on the day it was given out"

It is true, she was able to do the stamps she wasn't able to collect on those days. That is awesome. But still, I am glad the outfit isn't the end goal.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    edited May 18, 2017
    Note: The gathering 20 wool quest seems to only work if you shear the sheep in tir chonaill
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I was able to sheer wool off my pet sheep and got the task completion.
  • YasuYasu
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I've tried multiple times to complete today's task of sheering wool but nothing has been working. This is getting extremely frustrating.
  • FyrefangFyrefang
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    Apparently I had a gathering quest for wool and it was counting towards the quest and not towards the event.