Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

6 box, 5 cheetahs.

Comments

• Radiant DawnRadiant Dawn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195

i feel if nexon wants to do these in the future. then they should add like a request dye feature. where the item being dyed is put into a window then the dye is put in and the part of the item is selected. the items owner then agrees to a dye then it dyes. boom. people dont get scammed and players who buy these pet/dye packages make a living out of it.

mm, sounds like the enchant skill to me heh i like your idea though. if it helps anyone without the fear of losing something cause of people's greed. i can get behind that
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    dra011 wrote: »
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Except that the dyes all expire within 30 days.

yes i'm aware but you could always offer to dye other peoples stuff for gold that's what happened last time we had this gacha

TBH i think this is a horrendous idea. the last time this sale came around. people offered to dye peoples clothes for gold but when they got the outfit from the other player they ran off with it. People lost really expensive clothes. im sure this is going to happen again now that this is back.

i feel if nexon wants to do these in the future. then they should add like a request dye feature. where the item being dyed is put into a window then the dye is put in and the part of the item is selected. the items owner then agrees to a dye then it dyes. boom. people dont get scammed and players who buy these pet/dye packages make a living out of it.

Why don't we just make them tradeable? The Candy Bonanza Event had tradeable expiring dyes.

This would probably be more useful for people looking to eyeball whites and such.
    GretaFweepKryo
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited May 12, 2017
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    Send help I am drowning....

....drowning in dyes ;~;

Also, does anyone happen to know what the food cart looks like? I'm trying to decide whether I want to buy one off of another player (I already have one food truck, but if this Fantasia one looks really nice I think I might want it too).

6XrWjvn.png
    YtO1mk0.png

Ty I <3 you~

And awww, it looks like a cute little Festia stand~

Bippi wrote: »

....drowning in dyes ;~;

Jesus CHRIST on a stick, I thought the gachapon would be like 2x2 item of a stack of 10, not 1x1's.
    mabinogi_2017_05_12_001_zpspwvfgdn5.png

Me after realizing I have 2 more fantasia pets: mabinogi_2010_12_30_003_zpsvstvkdp8.png

cOmE dRoWn wiTH mE >:)
    VimiBippi
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    They get the most nx out of people by making everyone have to buy their own pet for dyes. Most old players don't need pets anymore so this is just a good way to make people with 80 pets buy more and then spend more nx on pet trading medals in order to get rid of them. I doubt they would do a request dye option if they can make money doing it this way.
  • VioletBoyVioletBoy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,765
    I'm a bit worry to buy the gacha for the snack truck. But does the truck has the same benefits as the original? As in 2x cooking exp?
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    VioletBoy wrote: »
    I'm a bit worry to buy the gacha for the snack truck. But does the truck has the same benefits as the original? As in 2x cooking exp?
    Yes it does, I just tested it.
    VioletBoy
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 12, 2017
    they should add like a request dye feature. where the item being dyed is put into a window then the dye is put in and the part of the item is selected. the items owner then agrees to a dye then it dyes. boom. people dont get scammed and players who buy these pet/dye packages make a living out of it.
    Or they could make the dyes sellable/tradeable. That would remove all need for this. I'm expecting they won't though because they want people to buy their stuff instead of letting legit players who just have too many dyes wanting to help people do just that: give the dyes to someone.

Sorry for being cynical about it. It feels kind of... blatant.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 12, 2017
    VioletBoy wrote: »

it's the same but it doesn't come with the chef bag or hat

for whoever asked... Lento is the bowl cut kid with the big curved horns and Gio has the short fluffy hair and small pointy horns
    VioletBoy
  • PudgyHamsterPudgyHamster
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Twelie wrote: »
    they should add like a request dye feature. where the item being dyed is put into a window then the dye is put in and the part of the item is selected. the items owner then agrees to a dye then it dyes. boom. people dont get scammed and players who buy these pet/dye packages make a living out of it.
    Or they could make the dyes sellable/tradeable. That would remove all need for this. I'm expecting they won't though because they want people to buy their stuff instead of letting legit players who just have too many dyes wanting to help people do just that: give the dyes to someone.

Sorry for being cynical about it. It feels kind of... blatant.

Yeah idk about tradable/sellable dyes... maybe tradable once but not sellable? IDK can u imagine way down the line someone opens like 5 pets and sells a bajillion dyes, thusly crashing the dye market on their own haha. I may be minority but i'm glad its untradable.

I don't mind helping dye other's stuff but ya know how it is, there will always that greedy person who wants to scam :'(
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    edited May 14, 2017
    I think the even is perfect except two key things are missing.
    1. The ability to turn three pets in for a chance at a new one. (Opened Phoenix, Phoenix, cheetah)
    2. Mass delete.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I think the even is perfect except two key things are missing.
    1. The ability to turn three pets in for a chance at a new one. (Opened Phoenix, Phoenix, cheetah)
    2. Mass delete.

GM Nkeona informs us that you can log in as your pets, and use the stack function as well as delete expiring button to clean up said pet inventory, so cool tip.
    Greta
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Alalarose wrote: »
    which one is gio and which one is lento?!

Not sure if you've been told yet, but Lento is the the blue one with the long, curly horns, Gio is the other one.
    Vimi
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I got my very first bone dragon from this box and it's a really awesome dragon. :O Mabinogi needs more dragons.
    Felice
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    TBH i think this is a horrendous idea. the last time this sale came around. people offered to dye peoples clothes for gold but when they got the outfit from the other player they ran off with it. People lost really expensive clothes. im sure this is going to happen again now that this is back.

I lost a pair of Bunny Ears that were worth around 3 mil at the time, but it was totally my fault. I put my faith too much in some low leveled alt who was in their homestead, so I should have known better. Now, I see dozens of people in groups with high talent titles and expensive clothes who are very trust worthy and very big names in the server that I can trust with my clothes. Even so, I still record every single person who dyes my things, even if they're my friends, so if they do try and run off with it I have evidence it was them.

Then again the ticket people could just say, "well there's nothing we can do you shouldn't have trusted them". In that case I'd be very, very disappointed in their handling of the situation if all they'd do was tell me "you shouldn't have done..." after the fact AND while I'm still devastated over the fact I lost an item. But I can only hope that they wouldn't do that to people who lost their things if they had evidence of another person's greed. If it was an alt stealing things, heck, I'd find a way to trace who the alt was sending their stolen items to so they could get dealt with. >:]
    Felice
  • FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Something I remembered from the last time these types of pets were done.You can still use the whistle to MAKE the pet, but the timer on the dyes within that pet's inventory will not actually start until that inventory is opened and the items are created.

Or at least that's how the last one worked.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    I have over 8 thousand dyes. I have no clue what to do with them. MOST are colors I wont even use. I did have a good run on the pets. I am wondering if the whistles are trade able as is because I really don't want OR need any more damn dyes. I already destroyed several thousand dyes, dumped them with out even opening them. dyes for days is an understatement...
    WolfandWolf
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited May 17, 2017
    Meave wrote: »
    I have over 8 thousand dyes. I have no clue what to do with them. MOST are colors I wont even use. I did have a good run on the pets. I am wondering if the whistles are trade able as is because I really don't want OR need any more damn dyes. I already destroyed several thousand dyes, dumped them with out even opening them. dyes for days is an understatement...

No, the whistles are not tradeable by themselves. You have to buy a pet medal, make the pet, take the dyes out of their inventory (to add to your already sizeable collection, lolol ) and then lock them up in a pet medal.
  • CrittenzCrittenz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    • The dyes are stackable up to 100 which will free up a lot of your new pets inventory space.
    • You can trade the dyes as well as long as they are unopened.
    • Any opened dyes can easily be destroyed by right clicking and hitting destroy.

I got four pets. A phoenix, food truck, scooter imp, and Lento. Of all those dyes I only have 150 left that I haven't opened. All items I owned have now been dyed or redyed colors that I like so I'm pretty happy with the dye for days and am actually planning to get some more pets when I get paid again cause I really want the fallen fairy and the cheetah. I opened all my dyes about 20 at a time picked about 4 or five colors I wanted to use then destroyed all the rest. Took me awhile dun get me wrong you're gonna have to stand and open dye for a couple hours at least to sort it all but one of those snazzy new pets should be able to hold a few extras for you <3.
  • WingWing
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,095
    You could always save the whistles and use some at a later time, spread out the dyes by months.
    Greta
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    it's probably obvious, but if anyone hasn't noticed the timer resets when you actually open each dye. so you can pretty much make them last for 60 days.
    Greta