Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sword Art Online Mabinogi Crossover Event!!!

Comments

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited May 10, 2017
    looool No.

It was a one-time thing. And it'll sty that way.

I figured, thanks for the answer, hopefully with SAO: Ordinal Scale the movie, Mabinogi would pay then promote it out. I wish I can see that happen :/

I miss the event, ever since I came back, I lost a lot of fashion items including all of my owned SAO outfits, weapons, wings, & the Yui Doll for the accessory slot.

If your account was compromised (a.k.a hacked), filing a hacking report might get the items back (since its not generating a new copy).
  • FoxieeFoxiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    I soooo want this back, I have mos tof the items saved up but uh, The 67th floors 56th and 48th and 35th there are NOT enough of them for EVERYONE nd it sucks :l
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 11, 2017
    Foxiee wrote: »
    I soooo want this back, I have mos tof the items saved up but uh, The 67th floors 56th and 48th and 35th there are NOT enough of them for EVERYONE nd it sucks :l

Enchants like 56th, 48th, 67th, Haunted and many other ES that are too OP are gacha enchants which shouldn't have existed in the first place in my opinion. That's just plain P2W thing. It just made players even more OP than ever before...
  • 암호암호
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,985
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    Aside from which, the events for SAO were kind of lackluster in my opinion.

I actually loved the Dungeon Event. It was the first time I had ever seen dungeons so alive since I first started playing in G9. DevCAT needs to use that as a starting block for future events regarding dungeons.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Foxiee wrote: »
    Those enchants should have been re-released under different names. Or released as same names.

WhoeverthehellownsSAO can't copyright "67th floor".
  • TabariTabari
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited May 11, 2017
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Though, Vocaloid NEEDS to come back! I love vocaloid and so do many here on Mabi.

A Vocaloid with Black Rock Shooter event would be even better.

As far as SAO is concerned, just the dungeon part should come back.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    암호 wrote: »
    Yokkaichi wrote: »
    Aside from which, the events for SAO were kind of lackluster in my opinion.

I actually loved the Dungeon Event. It was the first time I had ever seen dungeons so alive since I first started playing in G9. DevCAT needs to use that as a starting block for future events regarding dungeons.

It was far too grindy imo for those annoying coupons, though.
    TheNyanCat
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited May 14, 2017
    I don't think they can bring any collaboration back again. They've never done it so far, so they probably won't do it as it is. I personally would love to see SAO event just because of combo card but then since KR is already having such thing, unlimited duration for VIP(Premium Package Service) with combo card adjusting (making own combos) through revamped Dan test, though we probably won't have such a great opportunity due lack of user consideration from Nexon America (especially Mabinogi).
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Collaborations should stay a one-time thing, unless there's a long-term licensing agreement between Nexon and the related parties.

In hindsight, unless Nexon really brings in the big dough with the collaboration during its execution, most collaborations are not long-term and must be renewed after their expiration. At which point, Nexon would have to pay another licensing fee just to run the event again, or the company can even flat out refuse (If you're familiar with the movie Wreck-It Ralph, this was what happened when the studio wanted to see if they could get Mario into the movie but were refused on the Nintendo's end for whatever reason. Why they ended up with Bowser instead XD).

Not to mention that Nexon NA would have to jump through VERY DIFFERENT hoops than Nexon KR or Nexon JP or even Nexon TW to get the licensing because the publishers are different than those of their overseas counterparts, even though for some reason it's easier to get licensing rights overseas than over here in NA... >.<

But honestly speaking, the SAO event was just poorly organized/executed and should not be even tempted again. I can see why they did it the way they did to sort of play off the whole "beating X_AMOUNT of floors" thing, but it just became way too grindy and repetitive.
  • UberchaoUberchao
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    edited May 19, 2017
    You are a plebeian with no taste. SAO crap has no place here or anywhere, and I would rather have it purged from memory. Never have I seen something written so cluelessly bad getting as much of an enormous following as it has, and it disappoints me to see so many whose brains still haven't caught up after the initial hype.

At least ask for that FMA thing we haven't gotten yet. Or more likely, the return of old Mabi outfits that are long out of circulation by now. None of this 2015-2017 era "classic" stuff in the gachas, what the hell did they even mean by this.
    Greta