Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Too bright!

SollSoll
Mabinogi Rep: 3,330
in Town Square
All this white, it's blinding me.

An option to change the overall color theme of the forums would be nice. A black theme perhaps?
ErikaFloristSurreptitiouslyEphiraFilthyRedDevil

Comments

• ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    I agree. Dark website themes are easier on the eyes.
  • BeroBero
    Mabinogi Rep: 645
    It would be nice if the background was the MusicQ background like the other forum
    Ephira
  • ZeroPantsZeroPants
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    The background changing depending on what the current big event in game is, like the other forum had, would indeed be a nice little feature. However, I'd be the most happy if we too, had more options to change the color theme for the forum. I prefer darker colors as well.
    Ephira
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Soll
    Soll said:

All this white, it's blinding me.

An option to change the overall color theme of the forums would be nice. A black theme perhaps?
    Yes please its very blinding lol
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    Its so white and sparkly and you already want to tarnish it?!

Sounds good.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    agree.. an option to change the font would be cool too.

the old forum setup with darker shade over user info, lighter shade for the post itself and then blue bar for time stamp at the top was nice. it gave a good hierarchy and broke up the page so was easier to read. this one looks kind of a mess of blah. the old quote system was so much prettier as well.
    awesome we finally don't have to keep refreshing page to load forum though.
    Bero
This discussion has been closed.