Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What events would you like to see comeback!!??

Comments

• DonPatchDonPatch
    Mabinogi Rep: 850
    I would like rano to be populated with nerds with L-rods.
    Iria treasure hunt event when? Make it 2009 again.
    SherriGretaTheDumbOneHawkleafHumiliating
  • Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    Stone protection event. Failed s6 so many times, while ppl are hella lucky getting to s7 first try. I've failed all 4 of the last Step 6 event protection stones (I'm almost certain they're rigged.) and I've only succeeded once on an actual step 6. It's actually aggravating to blow up so much money every time.
    TheDumbOne
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Definitely Candy Bonanza... I want those free reg dyes :P

Plus, I'd like if they put the new HS items in there... I need more Rapa Patches and Trellis ; -; I'm not paying 500k+ for them
    TwelieTheDumbOneFweep
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited May 11, 2017
    The cookie witch event. I need more biscuits. Plus the runaway gingerbread man boss brought people together on all channels, it was such a nice event compared to afk events.
    TheDumbOne
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    whao guys we got a afk event ;D

I hope after the livestream they present something i can do... been like 4 events of afking... each a month or so apart....
    And hopefully when they present it, we get it shortly... i hate to wait another month for some physical non limited tasks.
    Fweep
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Opalthira wrote: »
    The cookie witch event. I need more biscuits. Plus the runaway gingerbread man boss brought people together on all channels, it was such a nice event compared to afk events.

that was actually the most active ive been in mabi for a while. so much to do.
    it stinks we didnt get to keep the matching cards game in party creation. i love doing that
    Fweep
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    They just confirmed in the livestream that we're getting the Homestead Candy Bonanza event again
    FweepHumiliatingTheDumbOne
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited May 16, 2017
    Kaga wrote: »
    Treasure chest and Homestead Candy Bonzana event.

@Neyna YEAH BOII
    Edit: triple combo cuzz
    TheDumbOneFweepNeyna
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    Treasure chest and Homestead Candy Bonzana event.

@Neyna YEAH BOII

nowthetreasurechest
    KagaTheDumbOneFweep
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    MEOWBINOGI :3
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Twelie wrote: »

Pretty sure they'd have to redo the licenses and rights etc. I honestly think that would lose them profit as the "SAO hype" is kind of gone, from my experience. Maybe just a release of the enchants under a different name to avoid issues?

There's a new season coming out, so who knows? Usually when games get events like these it's more the company making the show doing marketing rather than the game developer seeking out a merchandising opportunity. If it's the latter, I suspect Devcat would feel the money is better spent on other and new shows.

I know PSO2 in Japan seems to get a new anime gacha every other week. o_O
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 15, 2017
    Policroma wrote: »
    Twelie wrote: »

Pretty sure they'd have to redo the licenses and rights etc. I honestly think that would lose them profit as the "SAO hype" is kind of gone, from my experience. Maybe just a release of the enchants under a different name to avoid issues?

There's a new season coming out, so who knows? Usually when games get events like these it's more the company making the show doing marketing rather than the game developer seeking out a merchandising opportunity. If it's the latter, I suspect Devcat would feel the money is better spent on other and new shows.

I know PSO2 in Japan seems to get a new anime gacha every other week. o_O

May be, but the hype has definitely gone down, and it is unlikely to ever go back up. This is usually how things are, both with haterbases and fanbases. Things that are new, exciting, or novel become old, routine, or mundane in comparison.

There has been a movie, a season 2, and several new additions to the franchises, including a prequel like series which details the level by level progression of people like Asuna, who is the protagonist.
  • MilkypockyMilkypocky
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    seesaw to the moon simply because ive never actually experienced it before lol
    Daktaro
  • IcezeroIcezero
    Mabinogi Rep: 830
    Yoo the Iria treasure hunt/chest event was how I got "rich" when I was like 13 (I'm 20 now)
    and the Dragon Boat WAS SO LIT, until it became a lag fest.
  • MeaveMeave
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    I would like to see the SAO event again or the one that gave the big bag at the end can't remember which event it was but it was a summer event in July 2013 I think
  • Noah707Noah707
    Mabinogi Rep: 785
    My favourite event will always be doki doki, wouldn't mind having that back.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Always Cat Marble.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    thx agian guys for answering this, ;) (im just glad no one likes afk events much >u> (cus i dont))
    but who ever do, i understand, got work and not a lot of time to play
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited May 17, 2017
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    thx agian guys for answering this, ;) (im just glad no one likes afk events much >u> (cus i dont))
    but who ever do, i understand, got work and not a lot of time to play

AFK event are okay every now and then, but getting them CONSTANTLY? Please, no.
  • WingWing
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,095
    Iria treasure hunt with updated/ new items. Iria is like ghost land now, get some events going here were people have to run around and explore it again would be nice.