Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

White Spider Fomor Scrolls

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
Hey, so today's (Monday) Stamp Quest says we need to collect 5x White Spider Fomor scrolls. I've killed over a hundred of the spiders, but I've not gotten a single one. Are they crazy rare or something?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I got all five of them within five minutes, but I met another person in the graveyard who has been hunting them for at least an hour. RNG most likely, and perhaps an antispam camp function. In any case, it may be better to drop a gold coin on alby.
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited May 15, 2017
    I have service, so anti-spam camp function shouldn't be an issue. I wound up going into an Alby Normal and getting the scrolls there. =D

Stick with Alby for the White Spider Scrolls today, Milletians. I guess the outdoor ones didn't get the scrolls.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Got mine in about 3 minutes. Just use any weapon to get drops because bare handed won't give you any drops.
    TheNyanCatBuffalosLeineiIyasenu
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    Went to Tir Graveyard, used Stomp in a giant mob of spiders and got all 5 scrolls. Easy peasy. o3o
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    also for those wondering, you can also drop trade the scrolls for the req to be counted.
    MirralChanLiberateHindsightIyasenu
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Use a very low level fresh pet along with pet auto finish on in settings. Ideally one of those garbage stat ones from an event. I finished mine in roughly 5 minutes that, but got 0 drops while FHing several in the graveyard. Reason is because the drop rates much lower if your CP out stats them but rates are good for a weak pet that's similar to the spiders.
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    Just run normal Alby dungeon. I got 1 white spider scroll per room. Got all 5 in 1 run.
  • DeadglareDeadglare
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Try outdoor white spiders in Emain Macha near Coli dungeon mana tunnel. Use final hit.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Nearly wrote: »
    Went to Tir Graveyard, used Stomp in a giant mob of spiders and got all 5 scrolls. Easy peasy. o3o

I can just hear the poor tailor crying.
    IyasenuNilrem
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    Someone can just drop the scrolls for you. Everyone in erinn could finish the quest off the same 5 scrolls.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    for those who already have some mimic scrolls, drop trading to yourself works too. they don't need to be someone else's
  • LeineiLeinei
    I tried dropping ones I already had for the white spider scrolls and repicking them up, but it didn't affect the count. I only had two though. =T
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    Make sure you're not hunting them with bare hands.
    Iyasenu
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Dropped Meteors on field spiders(weakest) and got scrolls just fine.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Did anyone have trouble getting mimic scrolls today? Idk if it was just me, felt like it took a long time just to get five lol.
  • LeineiLeinei
    I didn't have much problem. I just ran Albey Red and got them as I collected Skeleton scrolls.