Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Lake Neagh Finishing

Dcat682Dcat682
Mabinogi Rep: 880
edited May 20, 2017 in General Chat
Passing Lake Neagh a few times I saw a sign saying Fishing prohibited after dark. So obviously I hosted a Guild Mini-Event there a few nights ago in game. Even with several people fishing at the lake we never encountered anything crazy or out of the ordinary while fishing at night.

Is there anything special we need to do to catch whatever is in the lake? If so can we be given instructions on how to fish it? Please don't spoil the surprise of what we're trying to fish!!!

Thanks for the help :D
TreesKouyioue

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Fishing, at night or otherwise, doesn't affect the chance of "fishing up" the thing you're looking for.

It's just a timer sort of thing.

Try killing the enemies around Abb Neagh for hints as to the time to find it.
    Dcat682
  • TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    This post is so pure. Honestly the best thread on nx forums in years.
    암호
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 20, 2017
    It's a fomor command scroll. You and your guild is going to have to kill a lot of stuff in the area before Neid fomor command scroll drops. When the scroll is used it will tell you when it will spawn at the lake.

I love spoiling stuff.

giphy.gif

But yeah had to tell you otherwise you would be there forever.

• TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    The trash is back. That didn't last long.
    FullBucketPimpDaddyGretaHumiliatingHarukariCarlizeXiokunHellkaizer
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 20, 2017
    Trees wrote: »

You barely participate in the forums and you call me trash? The new forums have been around since December, but you know this - it's been 6 months. You won't last long if you intend on participating now, especially with blatantly rude comments like that. Also be a little more observant.

4e0895594994c5eedf5a1991f02bd4dc.gif

• ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited May 20, 2017
    Idunno I'd have to agree with Trees, the first response was more than enough to get them to start looking for themselves. He specifically asked for no spoilers. At the very least
    hide
    it next time.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 20, 2017
    I think the trash comment was too incendiary, but more importantly, it would be more productive to tell them why they are wrong, and what they can do next time.

He asked for no spoilers in his opening post, and you need to read the thread next time.

That being said, you did it intentionally. Whether or not you see it as a big deal does no matter, because it matters to the OP, and intentional disobeying such a small request with incredible smugness is well...being a jerk. It is not that hard to not step on toes in this matter, and the request was reasonable in its burden on the addressed.

GretaHumiliatingDcat682Carlize[Deleted User]XiokunZeara
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Gaea wrote: »
    especially with blatantly rude comments like that. Also be a little more observant.

I love spoiling stuff.

giphy.gif

Oh hey look at the Kettle is calling the pot black.
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    26b9afffa9.jpg
    FullBucketPimpDaddy[Deleted User]HumiliatingFweep
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited May 20, 2017
    Trees wrote: »

You barely participate in the forums and you call me trash? The new forums have been around since December, but you know this - it's been 6 months. You won't last long if you intend on participating now, especially with blatantly rude comments like that. Also be a little more observant.

What does participation have to do anything? I could post in every single thread, multiple times and still be a garbage user.
    Why wouldn't he last long because he didn't start posting at the beginning?
    Its a forums, not a competition, not a race, not anything. Just a place to post. He can last any amount of time he cares to post or lurk, join date has little to nothing to do with it.
    GentlemenAavaGretaArjuneCarlizeXiokun
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 20, 2017
    Look, alright I was being a jerk for spoiling it. I admit that. I am not poking at Trees post count or flaunting my post count, what I am poking at is that they haven't posted in quite a while and one of their first comments is crude as hell. Your guy's comments were WAY more constructive about my comment.

My apologies to everyone here (except Trees). My initial comment has been updated with a spoiler tag.
    Dcat682
  • LostLinksLostLinks
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    What in the world has this devolved into.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    LostLinks wrote: »

Nothing, it did however evolve into a mature handling of what could've turned into something volatile. Personally I'm really proud of how this was handled by everyone.
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 22, 2017
    LostLinks wrote: »

Nothing, it did however evolve into a mature handling of what could've turned into something volatile. Personally I'm really proud of how this was handled by everyone.

Well, I'm not an asshat.

large.gif

^_^

Oh btw, not all pots and kettles are black these days.

Rachael-Ray-Enamel-on-Steel-12-quart-Red-Gradient-Covered-Stockpot-P16099291.jpg
    41YQY%2B14OmL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

I have a lovely red kettle in my home. =P
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 22, 2017
    Gaea, just grow up lol. Just a friendly suggestion. You are 33 years old after all. Don't embarrass yourself so much in the future.

You seem to not know why some pots and kettles are called black. Have you ever seen burnt kettle or pot? :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Gaea, just grow up lol. Just a friendly suggestion. You are 33 years old after all. Don't embarrass yourself so much in the future.

You seem to not know why some pots and kettles are called black. Have you ever seen burnt kettle or pot? :D

Shush about my age! Eeeeeeek! ;)

Yes I know, it's a really old adage. I was just trying to be a little funny with a little bit of a matrix reference.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100

Shush about my age! Eeeeeeek! ;)

I didn't know you were 33! Or maybe I did and I forgot. Maybe you really can be my mommy! < u>
    I'll be yer mom.
    9e589811edb61043b601d3186c7d212f.gif

I know this is getting so off topic but I always remembered this post from you, it was really cute and made me smile. xD