Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant Leave Expired Guild After Maint.

Comments

• RisaokoRisaoko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    I have the same problem. I can't leave it even by the main site. Please fix it.
  • LoreynaLoreyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 870
    Same problem here, many people have put in tickets already. Only instead of "being unable to leave" it's "being unable to view my guild roster to see if anybody is pending."

Would my putting a ticket make any difference? It appears as if many have sent them already.
  • ikoreanikorean
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    Same problem here. Cant leave my guild
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited May 12, 2017
    Even though they said they are working on it...
    I wonder when this will be concluded...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 16, 2017
    After thorough walk through's in-game and through the website via other technical support we were unable to help this player to leave their guild. It says that the guild has expired and all functions to leave the guild have been disabled because of the expired service. The guild leader has been no where to be seen in a very long time. I suggested to them to file a ticket but the ticket system says that it is a known issue and there is no module available to forcefully remove them from the guild and for them to not submit a ticket. Then what in hell are they suppose to do?

C'mon Nexon NA. Your guild features have been broken forever. What are players like these suppose to do? :|
  • EllisyaEllisya
    05/22/17
    Still broken.
  • RezziRezzi
    Mabinogi Rep: 720
    Look they honestly just need to give a month of premium service so players Can leave their guilds, Or until the issue gets solved.. its not to complicated (just Set an announcement to let players know they can leave) [ hard choice i know, after all this possibly hinders the amount gained for a month or so]

Side note: you can at least give a decent or specific time frame on when the issue would be resolved.
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Well this is ridiculous. I recently returned to the game and was looking to leave the dead guild I'm in so I could join a new guild with some other friends who also returned. Only to find out about this being unable to leave an expired guild issue which has apparently been going on for a whole month now with no fix. So like Rezzi above me said, if Nexon NA is unable to or simply can't be bothered to fix this issue after so long they should just give a month of free premium service out. Since otherwise we're just stuck waiting god knows how long to be able to leave our guilds.
  • yoel942yoel942
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    edited May 25, 2017
    Hello. My friends Turboe and Alqumista from the server Ruairi they wanted to leave their "dead" guild (Rangiuchiha) because no one connet anymore there, but when they try to leave the guild from the web page they cant... please fix that problem or my friends will be stuck there forever :(
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I submitted a ticket the other day. What I got back was basically that they're looking into it, they have no estimate as to when it might be done, and because they can't do anything to help me (when I specifically asked for some sort of update on the issue) they closed my ticket.
    Mewlynne offered no help whatsoever and I doubt any of the others would.
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    It's unfortunate that they are unable to remove players who are stuck in these dead guilds when they file tickets requesting help. I feel for you guys. :(
    Scavern
  • SylekSylek
    Shoog wrote: »
    It's unfortunate that they are unable to remove players who are stuck in these dead guilds when they file tickets requesting help. I feel for you guys. :(

It really is, but that's not what's really bothering me. I recently got back to Mab after not bothering to get on and thought I'd join a guild. Used their guild stone to send an application, not knowing that it was soon to expire or that the guild leader was missing. Since I used to be a solo player, had to figure out how I was supposed to leave the guild and found this issue. I looked around and found that this has been an issue for a month and they're still "looking into it". That's what's really bothering me. They have no information whatsoever and it's really inconvenient for me and several others.
  • snowflakePrincessharusnowflakePrincessharu
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    its really unacceptable how little communication they are offering to everyone about this issue. guilds are a pretty big reason i play the game and not being able to leave a dead guild for about 5 weeks now has made me lose interest in the game once again. if its not fixed soon i'm pretty sure i'm never coming back to the game.
  • SylekSylek
    edited May 26, 2017
    its really unacceptable how little communication they are offering to everyone about this issue. guilds are a pretty big reason i play the game and not being able to leave a dead guild for about 5 weeks now has made me lose interest in the game once again. if its not fixed soon i'm pretty sure i'm never coming back to the game.

I can't agree with you more on their lack of communication. All I wanted was some sort of update on the situation and got nothing. Most I learned is that they can't tell us when it's going to be fixed.
    They say they're looking into it, but I have the feeling that they're either not bothering or that they have no clue what they're doing. While I don't know how the website is coded, I'd think it would be some sort of issue of the website connecting to server information or using said information to fill the drop down bar.
  • SylekSylek
    44 hours from it being a month since Nexon posted that they're "looking into" this issue. Does anyone have an update on this? I know I'm fairly new to the discussion still, but having no clue as to what's wrong after a month reflects very poorly on Nexon as programmers. While I have yet to code a massive project, I have a general idea where to look when a program I wrote does break or fail to run as intended. Even if their code was unorganized, had no comments anywhere, and was otherwise a complete mess, having no idea what's wrong and no estimated time of fix after a month seems beyond unacceptable.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited May 28, 2017
    As 05/28/18, it's still broken.
    Not to be super rude but seriously...
    Obviously they don't know how to fix. It's not even part of game but coding.
  • JohanaJohana
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    this is one of the most important bugs that need to be fixed
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    It would be nice if they could finally fix the 5+ year old guild emblem issue on the guild's page while taking care of this issue. It would be hitting two birds with one stone.
  • SylekSylek
    I sent a message to the admin or whomever that posted here a month ago saying they were looking into it asking for ANY information whatsoever. You guys have been patient, it's been a month. And in that month, you've gotten absolutely no answers, and not even an estimation on when it'll be fixed.
    Although, I did run into a player in game on Alexina who said that Nexon told him it'd be fix in the next patch, then the next patch. Obviously it wasn't, much to his (and our) disappointment.
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited May 30, 2017
    Their inability to fix things in-game itself are one thing. Since they apparently often need Nexon KR to do such fixes for them. But you would think that at the VERY LEAST Nexon NA would be capable of handling the maintenance and management of their own website! It's absolutely ridiculous that this still hasn't been fixed and that we haven't even been given so much as an estimation on how long it's going to take to fix. Their complete silence on this issue for so long now is only giving off the feeling that they simply don't care and can't be bothered to fix what is a pretty serious issue!