Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth Potion Parade

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited May 24, 2017 in Vault
Big things are coming to Mabinogi, and you might want to grab a few bonus Rebirths to get ready. That's why we're bringing a special Rebirth Potion Parade event, giving you the chance to earn multiple Rebirth Potions, just by completing Daily Quests and logging in on the weekend.

00J50-ab7468ee-3f74-401e-824d-a5388a13e9ca.jpg

Rebirth Potion Parade

Event Dates: Wednesday, May 24 - Wednesday, Jun. 14

Event Details:
  • Log into Mabinogi and speak to Caravan Joe in Dunbarton to register a character for the event
  • Complete the Daily Quest to claim 2x Incomplete Rebirth Potions!
  • 10x Incomplete Rebirth Potions can be combined to create a Rebirth Potion, which can be used to immediately rebirth, regardless of how long it's been since your last Rebirth
  • Login on the following June Weekend days to claim 4x Incomplete Rebirth Potions each day:
    -Saturday, Jun. 3
    -Sunday, Jun. 4
    -Saturday, Jun. 10
    -Sunday, Jun. 11
  • Weekend potions will be given to the first character you login to during the noted period:
    -Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
    -Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 3:00 AM - 2:59 AM (following day)
    -Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 9:00 AM - 7:59 AM (following day)
    -Sydney (AEST, UTC+10): 5:00 PM - 4:59 PM (following day)
  • Incomplete Rebirth Potions can be transferred to other characters on the same account via Pet or Bank Inventory
  • Rebirth Potions created through this event will expire 72 hours after creation
  • Incomplete Rebirth Potions cannot be combined into new Rebirth Potions after the conclusion of this event
  • Note: Characters must becumulative level 30 or above to receive the Weekend Login reward

Comments

• casualgamer22casualgamer22
    Mabinogi Rep: 215
    if you have already completed the daily shadow missions before getting the daily quest you can not complete it
    KryoArcata
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Wait.. 2 pots a day is 5 days for completed rb pot , which is the same as normal rebirth... And rb potions expire after 72hours of crafting them..
    So what's the point in these rb potions?

Since the potions can't be combined after the event Pickles doesn't see the point for this event.

Kryo
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    AwwPickles wrote: »
    Wait.. 2 pots a day is 5 days for completed rb pot , which is the same as normal rebirth... And rb potions expire after 72hours of crafting them..

Since the potions can't be combined after the event Pickles doesn't see the point for this event.

Pretty much it's kinda pointless specially when you add in the potential system which rewards you more for not RBing too soon.
    In all truth now that I see it is 10 partial pots for a RB potion I'm gonna not bother with this.
    Raincloud95
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    But... I don't wanna RB right now... I wanna reach lvl 200 because of the last update.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    But... I don't wanna RB right now... I wanna reach lvl 200 because of the last update.

you can still RB without reseting the lvl, just the talent
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

The pots are tradable. You know what this means.
    Arcata
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited May 24, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

really? i thought it just can be transferred to other character with pet and bank
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 24, 2017
    Hazurah wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

really? i thought it just can be transferred to other character with pet and bank

Verified. The item even says tradable.
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    boy they really thought this through making these tradeable
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 27, 2017
    They are tradeable, and able to be sold in shops.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 27, 2017
    They are tradeable, and able to be sold in shops.
    Yeah, but find me an idiot who would spend like 300k on single Incomplete Rebirth Potion.
    300,000 x 10 = 3m gold + all dam fees from making checks or buying directly from shops for a single darn Rebirth Potion.
    No thanks, I'll better stay with only my potions.
    Arcata
  • FoolieCooleFoolieCoole
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175

Do one sm a day and near the end of the event combine all of them for a rebirth marathon.
  • HeartsyHeartsy
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Uhm.... what is the reward for bothering with this event? O_o correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see it listed and joe mentions a rooster.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I'm using it and the rebirth potions from Potential to get levels faster. Obviously, I just got the first from this event, but it's something.