Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Submit Ticket or Log Into Customer Service

Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
in Technical Support
Every time I go to click Log In or Submit a Request the page just reloads and nothing happens. It gives me the FAQ's page every time. This happen to anyone else? I've been trying to get help as to why I can't log into mabi. It says my graphics card fails to have something so it can't play. It doesn't state what "critical" part i'm missing so once again Nexon err messages fail. Never the less, is anyone even able to submit a ticket?

Comments

• Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
    Resolved. Please help me understand my other problem QQ .
  • Dcat682Dcat682
    Mabinogi Rep: 880
    I'm not exactly sure how browsers work but I know clearing your cache or trying a different browser usually fixes these types of issues.
  • Your Fallen GodYour Fallen God
    Dcat682 wrote: »
    I'm not exactly sure how browsers work but I know clearing your cache or trying a different browser usually fixes these types of issues.

I've resolved it, as stated above, but if you know anything about this graphic card message any help would be appreciative.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    I think I had some sort of graphical error pop up before saying that it doesn't recommend continuing, and then I did anyway and the game ran just fine. However, this is all off of memory as I haven't had that issue for quite a while.