Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clay Flute

SermithSermith
Mabinogi Rep: 700
in Help
Okayy, so I need to find a Clay Flute for Effie. I'm not really having any luck, so is it just random chance, or do you actually have to be in a certain place?

Comments

• HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited May 27, 2017
    no, you must search the treasure chest, not statue
    Discoverymap2rano.jpg

the Red dot are Treasure Chests
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Alternatively, you could also try buying it off another player if they're selling it in your server.
  • CraftkidCraftkid
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    I got one but I charge 5m for it so rather ask in party chat in channel 1 or hunt it down across all of Muyu Desert
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 28, 2017
    Craftkid wrote: »
    I got one but I charge 5m for it so rather ask in party chat in channel 1 or hunt it down across all of Muyu Desert

5m!? I used to get PLENTY of Clay Flutes. I was looking for Exploration page 4 and i ended up with at least 5 Clay Flutes and threw them away because no one values them. When i was finally doing quest to find that Clay Flute, i found it within 6 minutes of searching again. I had no problem finding them at all lol. I also used to see them in shops ranging between 100-500k gold. That's Alexina btw. This is rip off 101%. I hope no one buys it for 5m lool.
    Aeolys
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    There is no bloody way it costs 5 million gold. Heck, if you're on the Tarlach server I'll give you a clay flute!
  • SermithSermith
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Aeolys wrote: »
    There is no bloody way it costs 5 million gold. Heck, if you're on the Tarlach server I'll give you a clay flute!

Too bad I'm on Mari then, but thanks for the offer. qwq
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Greta wrote: »
    Craftkid wrote: »

5m!? I used to get PLENTY of Clay Flutes. I was looking for Exploration page 4 and i ended up with at least 5 Clay Flutes and threw them away because no one values them. When i was finally doing quest to find that Clay Flute, i found it within 6 minutes of searching again. I had no problem finding them at all lol. I also used to see them in shops ranging between 100-500k gold. That's Alexina btw. This is rip off 101%. I hope no one buys it for 5m lool.

When I did the quest to find the Clay Flute recently I found it fairly quickly. Not sure how many I found beforehand as I am recently back from a hiatus, but they're really not too hard to find. Just a bit of luck is needed. Not a lot.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Awh if you find one of those people with too much gold I'm sure you can sell it for 5mil

IfyouknowwhatImean
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Eralea wrote: »
    Awh if you find one of those people with too much gold I'm sure you can sell it for 5mil

IfyouknowwhatImean

I did a few TDB runs the other day, hoping to find some Cressida Gloves (need at least 4/3/4, so I didn't get my hopes up). One guy claimed that exact item dropped for him, but I lagged right then and didn't see. Turned out he was trolling (no big surprise) and just because he trolled me, he gave me 3 mil.
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    Mabinogi Rep: 860
    edited June 20, 2017
    My irl friend Nikocard is also looking for the clay flute. We looked for it for at least an hour with no luck. Aeolys, if you still have one, we are on the Tarlach server. Edit: misspelled my friend's name... oops
  • AeolysAeolys
    edited June 19, 2017
    Knightdog wrote: »
    My irl friend Nicocard is also looking for the clay flute. We looked for it for at least an hour with no luck. Aeolys, if you still have one, we are on the Tarlach server.

*chucks flute into mailbox*
    Did my good deed for the day~ [No such character error]
    Welp, what's you guys' igns?
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    Also, not necessarily looking for free, but 50k sounds reasonable to me.
  • AeolysAeolys
    edited June 19, 2017
    @Knightdog, I'm going to need your in-game-name to, 'yknow, send it to you.

*Jedi Mind Trick* You will take it for free.
    Knightdog
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    edited June 20, 2017
    Wow, Well, thanks! IGN is Knightdog89
    I Also misspelled my friend's name, it is Nikocard.
  • KnightdogKnightdog
    @Aeolys is there anything you are currently looking for?