Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth potion mission replaces my 5th box mission

gbrldowngbrldown
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Help
I was on the fourth box of the leveling mission which I believe you guys said I'd be able to complete for the next two months after the event has ended (just would not be able to claim a 1st box starting today) but I didn't see anything saying that talking to this new Joe would remove my old mission! I really wanted to complete the quest since I'm only 550 levels form completing it. Is there any way I could re receive the quest in order to get the 5th box when i finish this 4th one?

Comments

• gbrldowngbrldown
    gbrldown wrote: »
    I was on the fourth box of the leveling mission which I believe you guys said I'd be able to complete for the next two months after the event has ended (just would not be able to claim a 1st box starting today) but I didn't see anything saying that talking to this new Joe would remove my old mission! I really wanted to complete the quest since I'm only 550 levels form completing it. Is there any way I could re receive the quest in order to get the 5th box when i finish this 4th one?

The box is the grow supply box. I'd even rather have the box than the rebirth potions!
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited May 28, 2017
    I noticed the quest was removed, but I still have my box (my box is for the 2nd stage). I'm 44 levels from opening it (I started late and I'm kinda slow, leave me alone). I think that the next box came from the previous box and the quest rewarded an AP pot and some Exp, but if I'm wrong then there's probably several players that will want some kind of fix.
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited May 28, 2017
    I just opened my 2nd stage box and, as I thought, the 3rd stage box was hiding in there with the other rewards. So there's no bonus quest rewards, but you can still get the boxes.
    I didn't notice it at first, but I also now have the quest related to the stage 3 box (level up 200 times and open the box). But again, the rewards there are AP, Exp, and a Combat Exp potion. Useful stuff, but also stuff I can live without.
    gbrldown
  • gbrldowngbrldown
    Thanks for the info! I cna live without te quest if i can have the box haha I'm on the 5th one now.