Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Alexina Real Life Pictures

lethalviruslethalvirus
Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
in Alexina Chat
Since the old Alexina IRL pics is not here any longer, let's start a new one with your pretty faces. Here is my pic
sorry for the lack of lightning I took 10 pics and this one was the least dark

Comments

• rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    ; w ; waaaa you lied!
    i don't see no people in da picture xD

I was all scared to look at it
    thinking that it may be a gif, and something scary pops out after a couple seconds.

((picture what pictures i got no pictures

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    *Gets ready to save pictures of beautiful women
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Please do not post spam images to this thread. It causes derailment.
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    What happened to terius pretty pic, Blissfulkill was ready to save that pic
    rainLOVE
    rainLOVE said:

; w ; waaaa you lied!
    i don't see no people in da picture xD

I was all scared to look at it
    thinking that it may be a gif, and something scary pops out after a couple seconds.

((picture what pictures i got no pictures

you can't see people because is too dark ; w ; but im there look closely * SOMETHING SCARY JUMPS OUT *
    Crimsọn
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    edited December 18, 2016
    Shoog
    Shoog said:

i thought it was a joke thread because the 1st image is just darkness with nothing to see
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    Splatulated

Shoog
    Shoog said:

i thought it was a joke thread because the 1st image is just darkness with nothing to see
    o.0;; was it a spam image? if i remembered it right it was a girl's whole body selfie.
    but it's probably not a joke thread tho it can be xD.
    OP just decided to start one while hiding his REAL identity > . >
    smarty pants

• lethalviruslethalvirus
    its not a dark pic or me hiding my identity, You can clearly see me in the first pic, I'm right there!

look really, really hard you will able to see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening, Galileo, galileo, galileo, galileo.
    Crimsọn
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    lethalvirus

its not a dark pic or me hiding my identity, You can clearly see me in the first pic, I'm right there!

look really, really hard you will able to see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening, Galileo, galileo, galileo, galileo.
    must only be visible if you have a dedicated graphics card an a monitor that displays higher than 720p... other wise its just black
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    Splatulated

must only be visible if you have a dedicated graphics card an a monitor that displays higher than 720p... other wise its just black
    Sorry I don't know how to take pics :( show me how a clear picture should look like, post your irl picture!
    Crimsọn
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I think it would be kinda neat for people to actually post (appropriate) pics of themselves tbh XD let's admire our beautiful community!
    lethalvirus
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    they removed my picture because I'm too handsome! hashtag 2 handsome 4 forums. @everyone post your IRL picture if it gets removed that means you are also too pretty
    SylviaWolfeCrimsọn
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I think the issue is no one wants to be either the first poster and seem conceited or alone in this venture. Pics4pics~
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    lethalvirus

they removed my picture because I'm too handsome! hashtag 2 handsome 4 forums. @everyone post your IRL picture if it gets removed that means you are also too pretty
    ---

It wasn't removed, although it probably should be since it could be considered a spam image. >.> The forums are really wonky right now with html tags so a lot of images, videos, even quote tags are not working properly.
  • NemesisNemesis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    no ones posted a picture
This discussion has been closed.