Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Update coming in two weeks

AeolysAeolys
Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
in General Chat
An announcement! Its coming in two weeks!
... Y'know, I like knowing about updates early than finding out a day before the update like some lukewarm surprise. How about everyone else?
  1. Do you like having updates announcing two weeks prior to the release?74 votes
    1. Yes, its the game telling us its still getting updates
       49% (36 votes)
    2. Yes, and do this for events too
       24% (18 votes)
    3. No, stop teasing us with content we don't have yet
       3% (2 votes)
    4. Make it a week so I don't have to live two whole weeks in anticipation
       24% (18 votes)

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Yay, we're getting Memento! =D
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    It's like putting whipped cream and a cherry on something that's not good just to make it taste better every time. For those starting out.....this is going to be a very long grind.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    For those starting out, at least they know that content is still being added. Don't newbies have daily rebirths until they hit level 1000 anyway?
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    I hope Memento surprises me a little and doesn't get abonded in a few months by people. :(
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    3d088a42a512fc3ae83f9bd209dd31e0.gif
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i feel like it shouldn't even take a 3+ month for them to have to move anything to and from KR....
    KimberlyvioletkittCrimsọnHumiliatingHiroki05ZeoyessireeImaizumi
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    saw mabinogi fb post and checked the forums
    https://web.facebook.com/mabinogi/photos/a.10150908336390747.443322.120517645746/10155367791860747/?type=3
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/4595/coming-soon-memento
    we are going to have memento!!!!!!
    ever since i saw someone post memento in the forums I've been waiting
    yeah memento!!!!
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Be sure to get ready for echo stones and becoming even more overpowered than we already were.

And some dungeon that only a few people will understand at first.

And maybe battle dance. That hopefully will not be forgotten.

Should be a good time.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    So is this supposed to be a temporary event, like with Laighlinne, or is this permanent content?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Clovis15 wrote: »
    So is this supposed to be a temporary event, like with Laighlinne, or is this permanent content?

Permanent content.
  • violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    I can feel the gachapon for this coming as well for those fellow fashionista >w< with what....well I'm not telling
  • ShufflinShufflin
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Curious whats so special about this update?
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    [power creep intensifies]

Meh.
    Vimi
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    edited June 1, 2017
    No.

That just means giant update is basically another year away and that is more exciting than this.

Weird dance skills and power creep. Count me out.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Shufflin wrote: »
    Curious whats so special about this update?

You basically get free reforges for your character that boost your stats from running the dungeon
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    i feel like it shouldn't even take a 3+ month for them to have to move anything to and from KR....

I think the problem that slows them down is translating everything.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    A new update means....a new gacha!!! Annnd nobody seems excited 4 gachas anymore nowadays...
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    edited June 1, 2017
    This kinda looks like Alban Knights Training Ground 2.0, but hopefully there's more to the update than just a new dungeon to run/spam
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks we don't need another 5000 stats. So tired of how much stuff we've been getting for no reason at all. I'd prefer old features to be fixed and renewed instead. Figured we all stopped saying things by now because we get to be called QQ-ers who're never happy about anything, when in fact I just can't get hyped about the things that keep being added.
    GretaBehelitImaizumi
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Vimi wrote: »
    This kinda looks like Alban Knights Training Ground 2.0, but hopefully there's more to the update than just a new dungeon to run/spam

Instead of a rubbish featured item, the Alban Knight Emblem accessory (besides the damage upgrade that ranges from 5 to 25 with a chance of getting destroyed [having costly risk is sooo much fun]), we get echo stones. We can equip up to three echo stones at once, and they increase the basic stats like the Alban Knights Emblem but they can be upgraded (by running the dungeon) to be like reforges so it is much more customization than the Alban Knights Emblem.

Assuming that the 500 level requirement is an accurate difficulty yardstick, this new dungeon has an easier entry level than the Alban Knights Training Center.

And we also get the Dance skill in this update.