Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

It's Game Time! "Countdown"

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited June 4, 2017 in Art Creations
Fire Emblem Heroes just released their bridal summon banners. With this, I want to give away a few free Bridal Drawings of mine. Why, even the males can wear them too.
Just giving away ain't no fun, though, so let's play a bit for it.

The first game will be: Countdown

The game is pretty simple. Let the first forum member to make the Countdown reach 0 wins.
But here are the rules:
-To make the Countdown reach 0, you have to type in a number that will subtract from the current Countdown.
--Each forum member can post a number betwen 1 and 5. It must be written as "Countdown X", where the X is any of those five digits.
--Number is now between 1 and 3.
-Each member can only post once every 2nd member post.
--This means if you post once, you cannot post a new number before two other members have posted theirs'.
-No forum post edit. All post edits are marked, so anyone can see if yuo've edited it.
--Posts after this one that has been edited will not count towards the Countdown.
-The visible Countdown will be updated in this post. Manually. By me. Randomly. So keep your had counts in good shape.
-The winner is the first member to make the post that makes the Countdown reach 0.

The winner will receive a free drawing of one of your characters, wearing a Bridal Dress.
Yeah, even if your model is male. I mean, I don't judgde your weird tastes.

Are all the rules clear for you?

In that case. Countdown, START.

COUNTDOWN: 0

Winner Totono

Comments