Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cant Leave Expired Guild After Maint.

Comments

• SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    edited May 31, 2017
    I would bet actual money that if they made the code and information available to all players, it would be fixed within a week. Along with information on what was wrong and how it was fixed.
    Then again, maybe I don't give other programmers enough credit... a week might be a little too long. :D
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited June 1, 2017
    Sylek wrote: »
    I would bet actual money that if they made the code and information available to all players, it would be fixed within a week. Along with information on what was wrong and how it was fixed.
    Then again, maybe I don't give other programmers enough credit... a week might be a little too long. :D

At this point it's highly questionable whether Nexon NA even has any programmers at all really. Because it certainly doesn't feel like it given how long it takes to get a fix for any issue. Well unless it's an issue that could potentially cause them to lose a great deal of money. In which case you'll see them fix it within literally a day or two. Kind of like what happened many years ago with an event that happened to be giving out too many Dye Amps and flooded the market with them. Thus causing nobody to have any need to buy Dye Amps from Nexon. They ended up doing a rollback and fixed the issue crazy fast. Kind of disgusting in a way really that they can only be bothered to fix those sort of issues fast and nothing else.
  • SylekSylek
    Namiri wrote: »
    Sylek wrote: »

At this point it's highly questionable whether Nexon NA even has any programmers at all really. Because it certainly doesn't feel like it given how long it takes to get a fix for any issue. Well unless it's an issue that could potentially cause them to lose a great deal of money. In which case you'll see them fix it within literally a day or two. Kind of like what happened many years ago with an event that happened to be giving out too many Dye Amps and flooded the market with them. Thus causing nobody to have any need to buy Dye Amps from Nexon. They ended up doing a rollback and fixed the issue crazy fast. Kind of disgusting in a way really that they can only be bothered to fix those sort of issues fast and nothing else.

I also hear stories of them fixing small things pretty quick too. One guy in game told me how he told Nexon of an expired item he couldn't remove in his inventory. I don't know what the item was, but apparently it got fixed within a couple hours.
  • SylekSylek
    About an hour ago, I got a message from the employee who posted here back in April. This was in response to me messaging her requesting some information on the issue. What I got back was that it should be fixed now. After checking the website, I confirmed that it is indeed fixed and I was able to cancel the application for that expired guild.
    Before that, I received no other messages and I'm surprised that, even an hour after I got the message, I'm the one here posting that it's fixed, not the employee.
    As far as I'm aware, that private message is the only thing signifying that it has been fixed.
    ShoogsnowflakePrincessharuGreta