Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Candy Tree glitch

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
edited June 6, 2017 in General Chat

Is there anyone else who has a candy tree but, it doesn't reset at 7am?

Comments

• ClovercodyClovercody
    Mabinogi Rep: 690
    so for some reason, my candy tree did reset this morn, I collected but I did not have the quest to "color the tree" until after I logged out, and then back in. perhaps try that?
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Thanks...I tried that and its been 2 full days since I last tried to do the event. I don't see the bait Joe is selling either. Maybe the event has a glitch on my account :/
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 6, 2017
    Candy Tree with all other homestead props reset at 12AM PST and daily missions and event missions reset at 7AM PST.
    Also Nexon didn't add Candy Bait on purpose. It's mentioned in events announcement.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I've had that quest not pop up before but relogging fixed it. Just make sure to check your quest list before doing it.
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Thanks for the advice. Its been 48 hours since I last tried to do it. Oh well :...
  • orcabluewaorcabluewa
    Oh and my dye wells and and homestead stone piled did reset
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Check your Channel and see if it has (Event) after the one you are in, if it doesn't the event isn't operating in that channel.

Also, another question, did you move the tree recently? I think that can have an effect of if it dispenses or not.