Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

expire

dorinnadorinna
Mabinogi Rep: 845
in Help
Math Dungan Passes i didnt see timer on them when this stared did i miss it?

Comments

• TymiatTymiat
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    edited December 22, 2016
    If you need more passes, you can always purchase them from Ailla.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I also believe their 0 gold.
  • dorinnadorinna
    Mabinogi Rep: 845
    Ya it just the idea doesnt make since when math is going to be here awhile right?
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    edited December 22, 2016
    I'm not sure why they put expiration dates on these specific passes since the Math Music dungeon is here perm and the passes are free and always obtainable. For OTHER dungeons however, it was to prevent doing the dungeon well after the event is over and to prevent stacking. If Phantasm passes never expired, people could hoard a bunch and go on a dungeon spamming raid. I don't see why that's a particularly bad thing, but hey it's what Nexon wanted.