Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't access forums after maintenance

TentacleTentacle
Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
edited December 22, 2016 in Technical Support
Not from my PC at least (I'm using my phone right now and it works like a charm). I already tried clearing cookies and cache, to no avail. Anyone else has this problem? Using Opera with Windows 7.

EDIT I don't know what happened, but it works again.

Comments

• KroeneKroene
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    edited December 21, 2016
    Edit: Forums are working for me now

On Chrome I get logged out whenever I move to a different page. I'm also unable to post any comments.

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    That's weird, I use Chrome with Win7 and have no issues at all. Have you tried restarting your browser, like completely?
  • KroeneKroene
    Mabinogi Rep: 890
    Berryswirl

That's weird, I use Chrome with Win7 and have no issues at all. Have you tried restarting your browser, like completely?
    Tried that earlier and it didn't work. The forums are working for me now
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    The forums should be fine now.