Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post-event Shop Claim Period

ArdynArdyn
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in Feedback and Suggestions
So I just came back to Mabi after 3 years absence and participated in the Mission Point event. Thing is I wrongly assumed it'd be like other games that have post-event claim periods...so I spent 0 points and had 10k stocked up which went to waste. It was probably my fault for not reading the event page more thoroughly but it'd be nice to give players a grace period to cash in their points before removing the shop.

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Jeez that sucks x.x

Welcome back, even though that's kind of a crappy way to come back into Mabi.
  • thejokerlaughsatyouthejokerlaughsatyou
    Mabinogi Rep: 205
    Agreed. I've played off and on for five years, but I was gone for the past ~year-ish because of college. I came back just before the Mission Event. I had no reason to think the in-game calendar would be wrong, and it said we had 6 or 7 more days, so I was saving up points. Just now I logged on and all my 5k points were gone...

To add a suggestion, even if they didn't give a post-event "grace period" to redeem points, they could put a counter on the event screen. So where it said your total points at the bottom, there could have been a timer next to it with "X days left to redeem points." Because who would assume the in-game info ("6 days remaining") is wrong?
    Daktaro
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    It's rather strange how it's not there permanently. "Hey let's bring in actual end game content but only temporarily!"
    Kryo
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I agree.I just came back recently as well and the points/coins/tokens suddenly vanishing without much warning bothers me. Maybe if we had a few days (either during or after the event itself) with a scroll bar reminder of "Don't forget to turn in your points, Militians! :)" then it wouldn't feel so much like having the rug pulled out from under us. Please Nexon.