Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

An Outbox Tab for Notes

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
in Feedback and Suggestions
I suggested this before in the old forum so here goes again.

Why don't we have an outbox tab for notes? I find it very inconvenience that we can't read what we sent to people before. I am always selling and buying stuff so I noted a lot of people and vice versa and sometimes I lost track of what this people and that people are talking about. So I would like it if a tab for outbox is added.

Server: Alexina.
IGN: Ken17.
ZerukanAavawill1624SignatureDarkpixie99KttySherriDarkwhip

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    I've always wondered why there wasn't one, as several times I could've used it. +1
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I have to agree.. multiple times when I'm noting multiple people, I keep forgetting.. and often.
    I'd enjoy this feature quite a lot and I don't know why it isn't an option.
    Saving past notes (not deleting them) is a start, but why not this too?
    +1 m8
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    edited December 22, 2016
    Another small but incredibly useful feature that was skipped over ToT...

+1
    Sephanle
  • will1624will1624
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    Giving us an outbox tab for notes would be exceptionally useful. Please do this Nexon. If you do I will buy some gachas. =D
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Would love this +1
  • SignatureSignature
    Mabinogi Rep: 510
    Yes please +1
  • ZiaeZiae
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    Great idea +1
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    This would be helpful, although not many players resort to noting me to haggle nowadays. I would love to see a new tab in the shop interface were players can send PMs to the shop owner that only the two of them can read, if adding a tab to the notes is too difficult for Nexon. VIP Housing already has it, so adding both the Shop PM system and Outgoing Notes should give players more options when buying/selling.
    Darkwhip
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Supported this on the old forums; supporting it on the new one. =D
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited December 24, 2016
    @will1624
    Indeed, so will I.
    Once I get enough money that is.