Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Saga Ep 7

bateggsbateggs
Mabinogi Rep: 300
edited June 8, 2017 in Help
*i'm new to this so ignore my absence of intelligence of the game* I'm at the Cessair's Heart part and it says i have to "infiltrate Vales and defeat Krug" i've tried googling things and checking wiki and i think i'm supposed to go into Chief's House but i can't enter for some reason? any advice or help?

Comments

• RRMRRM
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,590
    You have to beat all the groups of enemies on the way.
    After beating one group, the next group spawns.
  • ShadydayzShadydayz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    After you defeat everyone a cutscene will appear where Cessair approaches Krug , your character will intervene . After this cutscene it doesn't take you out of the mission you have to exit manually.
    TheNyanCat