Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

A cash shop exclusive item to increas summon time

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Feedback and Suggestions
Permanently

So I really hate that the pets/mounts have summon time I would love to be able to increase it by an hour maybe if buy enough of said item could get a maximum of 24 hours per pet/mount

Also a separate item to restore the time before the dailie reset
Peloi

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Interesting idea o3o
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I do like this idea alot, however I wouldn't agree with having enough for a 24 hour summon time. I think maybe the max it can increase should be somewhere between 2-3 hours. Anyway, I support.
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    There's really no reason for there to be a summon time at all for pets ._. All it is in an annoyance and hindrance. It doesn't make the game more difficult (rip pet smash days), there's no story line explanation for it, and they're slowly increasing summon time for each pet which again, makes it redundant.
    Sephanle
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    The pet system just needs a rework to allow older pets to be useful other than divine linking one, or using them for AoE summon effects.

Just remove time entirely. This way I can have some cute pets out as much as I want.
    PeloiSylviaWolfe
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    edited December 23, 2016
    I'd like if they would just remove time entirely as well.
    I'd like to keep my Nine Tailed fox pet summoned for as long as possible.
    He ties in with my MapleStory Kanna cosplay. :/
    Peloi
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    I'd support this! I too see no reason for the time cap when really, if people are concerned about it making things "easy" there's always pet spamming for the AOE/effects that evades the timer pretty effectively. And hey it would also be a way for Nexon to get a bit more of that sweet, sweet cash
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Sounds pretty cool to me!

I personally don't ever run out of summon time, but I can see how this would be useful to people who link their pets to themselves.
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    The cure for summon time is more pets and/or alts to do Saga 1 with.