Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Community Livestream: Memento and More!

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited June 9, 2017 in Vault
Saygo and Nkeona will be going over our next update on our Twitch.tv channel on Monday, June 12th at 5:00 PM Pacific (8:00 PM Eastern). Get ready as we bring you all the upcoming information about the Memento update like an all new Storyline, Dungeons, Echostone System, and more!
00J1q-abac4c74-1781-417a-86ea-a580600bdfff.jpg

See you Monday!
badnewsbarrettZeo[Deleted User]NegumikohyaciinthIyasenuKatherz

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited June 9, 2017
    Woo!

Make sure you and Nkeona bring your combat-ready characters!
    And over total level 500 and current level 50 (or 70?) to enter the new dungeon thing.

There's gonna be some fighting to do in Sidhe Finnachaid.
    GretaArjune
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I look forward to watching the stream :3
  • onic1000onic1000
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Man you picked the worst time to do this stream, Idk if i should watch you or the stuff at e3 ugggggg.
    Berryswirl
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    They always make worst time for Europe players. It will be around 2-4 PM in there... :/
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Greta wrote: »
    They always make worst time for Europe players. It will be around 2-4 PM in there... :/

I just watch it the next day .... its not that bad !!! XD
  • GretaGreta
    AndrewGR wrote: »

I just watch it the next day .... its not that bad !!! XD

But we miss all giveaways... :/
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Greta

Though it sucks you miss giveaways, at least you still get to see content early. With how many people attend the streams your chances of winning are slim anyway.
  • GretaGreta
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    @Greta

Though it sucks you miss giveaways, at least you still get to see content early. With how many people attend the streams your chances of winning are slim anyway.

Well now i have 0 chance. I don't care if i won't see content early or not, i still usually prefer trying it out myself.
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    edited June 12, 2017
    @Greta

Well now i have 0 chance. I don't care if i won't see content early or not, i still usually prefer trying it out myself.

At least for Memento Update there is the Facebook Contest taking place ....
  • GretaGreta
    @Greta

Yeah, but these chances looool. I think there are already 2k contestants :D
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    @Greta

Yeah, but these chances looool. I think there are already 2k contestants :D

Ohhhh come on ... on the previous post you say you just want a chance to win and now with the last post you claim that the chance has a low rate!
    Sadly I cannot understand your thoughts.
    I wish you Good Luck on Facebook Contest !!!
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 12, 2017
    Ohhhh come on ... on the previous post you say you just want a chance to win and now with the last post you claim that the chance has a low rate!

I'm glad that i have a chance, but i'm sad that chances got really low fast too. Twitch Mabinogi livestream thankfully doesn't get those 1-2k viewers, but i can't participate because it will be around 3 AM to me when it happens all the time. Sad life... :c I actually would like to see Mabinogi stream live at least once in my life lol.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890

I'm glad that i have a chance, but i'm sad that chances got really low fast too. Twitch Mabinogi livestream thankfully doesn't get those 1-2k viewers, but i can't participate because it will be around 3 AM to me when it happens all the time. Sad life... :c I actually would like to see Mabinogi stream live at least once in my life lol.

considering in the streams they tend to give out ONE prize for like 500 people where in the facebook contest they're giving out 100 prizes for 2k people your chances are actually much, much higher for the facebook one
  • 108starsofdestiny108starsofdestiny
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    hey i never got my doll bag....

zakorus
    alexina
  • GretaGreta
    hey i never got my doll bag....

zakorus
    alexina

You probably will need to wait till after maintenance. They rarely send gifts immediately after contests. They do that during maintenance.
    108starsofdestiny
  • 108starsofdestiny108starsofdestiny
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    thanks for the info!