Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

3 DCs within 30 minutes~

GrandpriestsGrandpriests
Mabinogi Rep: 500
edited December 15, 2016 in Technical Support
I really, really hope this is just the result of a brand new update and gets fixed ASAP.
Cause this is ridiculous.

Comments

• KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,480
    Same, I've been crashing non stop since the update. Had some dcs the week before it even but now it's out of control.
  • HybirdWolfHybirdWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I have tried to install the game but keeps saying instillation failed...
    Have no idea what to do...
  • TsumukuTsumuku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,610
    edited December 19, 2016
    Some of the following information may make diagnosing the issue possible.
    • Server:
    • Channel:
    • Internet Service Provider:
    I'm sorry to hear that you're having these troubles, however it is not an issue that I or anyone that I have been playing with has encountered today. So it may be limited to a server, an ISP, or somewhere in between.

If the issue reappears, information form Berkley's Diagnostic program may also help correct your issue. Berkley Netalyzr can detect issues very well, and also provide possible solutions to some of the more common issues. It may be worth a shot.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I think they need to do an emergency maintenance. Since the update I've crashed a lot as well, says I've been terminated abnormally, but of course you have to completely restart the client to get back into the game. /sigh.
    I'm on Mari, usually channel 2.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    HybirdWolf

I have tried to install the game but keeps saying instillation failed...
    Have no idea what to do...
    Be sure you've given the launcher adequate rights (it should be set to always run as admin). Also add the launcher as a exception in your anti-virus, DEP and firewall.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Hmm I am on Mari, ch2 and I have been DCing alot more than normal.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Got dc'd again as I was trying to buy a shop license in Belvast. Of course it froze on me trying to exit the conversation for about 5 minutes first. I'm just not gonna get back on until this fixed.
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    edited December 22, 2016
    More info pl0x. How do you DC? Is there a pattern? Does Mabinogi stop working? Does Mabinogi just instantly close? Do you lag out? Are there any errors messages or popups after you DC? How are you starting up the game?
    Sephanle