Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Town Square Legend comes back as a Christmas Gift!

lethalviruslethalvirus
Mabinogi Rep: 2,720
in Town Square
People all over the forums ask for him
_TyAYOulQm6KUKMv7Sxjjw.png

The wait is over..... LETHALVIRUS HAS FINALLY ARRIVED * insert your favorite music here *

WHO THE HELL IS LETHALVIRUS YOU ASK ?!?!
JUST LOOK AT MY RESUME:

Lethalinium Manchester Virusrawr " Lethalvirus"
Phone number: 1-800-Lethalvirus
E-mail: hornyandcurious1945@aol.com

Hobbies:
breathe, drink water, listing my hobbies
Work experience:
I have worked my fanny off beating dragons and fomors in mabinogi. My most recent work was in the production of the viral video " Mabinogi News Forums 5 " on youtube. Go check it out!

Achievements:
I have co-hosted the GoldenLulz along with mabi legends terius and ghostpolitics.
I am the creator of the Last Post wins on the new forums
I have forgotten a bunch of other stuff I have done because maybe i got alzheimer,

A shoutout to all my friends and fans here on the mabi forums! can't list them all because if I forget one then that person will burn me alive. Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year! ho ho ho !

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Do we get returns/exchanges?
  • GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    edited June 11, 2017
  • lethalviruslethalvirus
    TheNyanCat wrote: »

U7BRNAg.png

why would you like to return this unique Christmas gift ??? I'm one of the few people on the internet who is always original and I always come up with my own stuff/images
    Gentlemen wrote: »

it is me austin! it was me all along !!
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    edited June 12, 2017

U7BRNAg.png

why would you like to return this unique Christmas gift ??? I'm one of the few people on the internet who is always original and I always come up with my own stuff/images

You say that as you use a sticker I post all the time, you don't even know what game that sticker is from do you?

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 12, 2017

That name... Lethalvirus4President lol. Even Ferghus misses you too! :D And even sexy chicks from Alexina haha.

Anyway, Hello lethalvirus, long time no see. By the way, where's Mabinogi newspaper??? I miss high quality Mabinogi news with amazing editing skillz. ;)
  • lethalviruslethalvirus

U7BRNAg.png

You say that as you use a sticker I post all the time, you don't even know what game that sticker is from do you?

Of course I know what game is that sticker from, is from a fun game I can't mention on the forums because I don't know if I can promote it here, so it may get removed
    Greta wrote: »

That name... Lethalvirus4President lol. Even Ferghus misses you too! :D And even sexy chicks from Alexina haha.

Anyway, Hello lethalvirus, long time no see. By the way, where's Mabinogi newspaper??? I miss high quality Mabinogi news with amazing editing skillz. ;)

lol ! thank you for your beautiful words Greta, I also miss the mabinogi newspaper cuz is really fun, maybe it can make a come back. I have been away from mabi so I don't know the latest news tho :( what is new?
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Of course I know what game is that sticker from, is from a fun game I can't mention on the forums because I don't know if I can promote it here, so it may get removed

So you really don't know.
  • lethalviruslethalvirus

So you really don't know.

it is from........Soccer Spirits!!, I know everything :p :p :p thumbs up if you agree
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    it is from........Soccer Spirits!!, I know everything :p :p :p thumbs up if you agree

nZa4uv9.png
    lethalvirus
  • lethalviruslethalvirus

nZa4uv9.png

Holy biscuits you got an image for everything
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Holy biscuits you got an image for everything
    17xhmdx.png