Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New (KR) stuff!

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
edited June 14, 2017 in General Chat
13th anniversary.
67181244.jpg

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Where's "Maybe" option? Also didn't 13th Anniversary thingy came up like 2 weeks ago?
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited June 14, 2017
    So nothing much of interest there as far as those new outfits go.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Aw, clickbaity. I thought it was about actual content. I guess these look decent. At least us males aren't once again given the shota treatment <_<
    GretaTairiku
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Namiri wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

Seems like a pretty poor business decision to continue not giving the NA servers the revamped VIP service. Since more people would definitely be willing to buy VIP service if it was something actually worth people's money like what KR has gotten. But instead we just get a trashy ultra outdated service model that is pretty much a waste of people's money given the current state of the game. It simply doesn't offer enough of relevance to be worth the money anymore.

I separated the thread: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/4839/kr-gets-another-vip-update?new=1
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 14, 2017
    Um.... Was it necessary to edit out VIP thing and make it into another thread? Stop editing your posts this way. Now everyone else's posts seem like out of place because of your constant editing and changing the whole meaning of the original thread/post.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Um.... Was it necessary to edit out VIP thing and make it into another thread? Stop editing your posts this way. Now everyone else's posts seem like out of place because of your constant editing and changing the whole meaning of the original thread/post.

It only seems more out of place because of your comment. My apologies, but lets get back on track here. Thanks.
    ChibiMegu
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    edited June 14, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

I will admit that is is certainly kind of annoying to suddenly have that part of the thread separated. But I edited my original post in this thread and posted what I had originally said here in the new thread.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Is it just me or do the wings look like sketches more than actual wings? Like the white ones on both look very softly drawn? Maybe it's because of the background, Idk, because the colored ones don't look that way to me.

The female outfits I think are cute! Are those red sneakers already in the game or something new? O.o

I also don't understand the giant cardboard cutouts she's holding at the bottom...
  • AellAell
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,070
    Is it just me or do the wings look like sketches more than actual wings? Like the white ones on both look very softly drawn? Maybe it's because of the background, Idk, because the colored ones don't look that way to me.

The female outfits I think are cute! Are those red sneakers already in the game or something new? O.o

I also don't understand the giant cardboard cutouts she's holding at the bottom...

Just checked KR character simulator and new items list. Sad news, but the wings do look more like sketches and are 2D. The female outfit comes with or without a bunny doll on the side, the male outfit with or without suspenders. The red sneakers are new, the giant cardboard cutouts are actually 'cheerleader fans', same as on the picture Gaea has shared but 2D as well.
    KR also has two new Festia bags with 11x11 and 10x10 bag space and a whole lot of flowery HS items from previous events.
    badnewsbarrettTairiku
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    More wings?

/MEH
    Sibb
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited June 14, 2017
    Those wings are actually quite ugly... but I still may have to get it because someone proved to me several days ago that they're dyeable so...
    badnewsbarrett
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Zeo wrote: »
    Those wings are actually quite ugly... but I still may have to get it becausesomeone proved to me several days ago that they're dyeable so...

Hmmm...is that so? I might have to grab one or two then...I have a few obnoxious flashy dyes left I need to put to good use. o3o
    badnewsbarrett
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Well, I guess I am the only one who likes overalls for girls. :)
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited June 14, 2017

I love the overalls! They're adorable!!!

moreoverallsoverallpls
    Blissfulkill
  • RedhenziRedhenzi
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    I agree the wings are ugly, the dress I like because at least its not half nude, the rest is meh...
  • LillAngelLillAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 560

Not the only one....I love that outfit! I would want them for all my chars and with the tops in many different colors :)
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    can we get capes?
  • HawkleafHawkleaf
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,175
    can we get capes?

No capes. Someone get the reference.

But I would love more caped outfits.
    Sebastian
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I'm pretty sure nobody's going to get caught in a Jet Engine in Mabinogi. But I could be wrong.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Aw, clickbaity. I thought it was about actual content. I guess these look decent. At least us males aren't once again given the shota treatment <_<

But I enjoy the shota treatment