Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bard bag and title tradeable?

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
in Help
Hello, I was wondering if anyone is able to confirm that the new bard bag and the coupon title are tradeable? I currently have a friend who really loves music but they are unable to play Mabi right now and I was thinking of giving them my bag and coupon as a late christmas gift since they really love to collect all the instruments.

Comments

• SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    FayeKaiba
    FayeKaiba said:

Hello, I was wondering if anyone is able to confirm that the new bard bag and the coupon title are tradeable? I currently have a friend who really loves music but they are unable to play Mabi right now and I was thinking of giving them my bag and coupon as a late christmas gift since they really love to collect all the instruments.
    i... never thought to try x.x i used both right away
  • ZincathonZincathon
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    It's easy to test if something is tradeable. Trade a rando, put both items in, cancel trade. Most bags, once opened, can be drop traded. Most titles can be traded (only before they are used ofc).
    Sephanle
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    If you haven't already got an answer, the Bard Bag Coupon is tradeable (I have it up in house) but the title unfortunately is not. :(
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    but is opened bard bad tradeable?
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Amesenpai wrote: »
    but is opened bard bad tradeable?
    It is not. Once the coupon is used the bag itself cannot be traded.