Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Rebirth parade wrap up

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Ur thoughts/achievements?

I gained 1000+ aps.
Gained 700+ Potential points.

No double event at all but I'm okay with that. I culda made millions just selling it off instead but then I'd feel guilty. :*

The event was benefiting the middle ground players the most.(Those who have ap droughts)

Welp...Maints is here so I'll see myself out.

zGHQb4O.gif
  1. Satisfaction?23 votes
    1. I made the most out of it.
       35% (8 votes)
    2. Didn't bother.
       65% (15 votes)

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 15, 2017
    I didn't bother anymore. We lately got plenty of Rebirth events and now Potential System gives out Rebirth potions too. I'm just tired of constant MA/SM spamming for exp in order to level up asap, because your other Rebirth potions are waiting to get expired there. And i really don't want that. At first, i tried to be productive and get as much levels as possible before rebirth, but later i just didn't care much. If i see that my character is like level 75-85 i would be like "Meh, let's just rebirth, my potions might expire if i won't". I just can't grind that exp anymore now... :/
  • SibbSibb
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    I got around 200 levels but still it was like
    dank wrote:
    VA5j3j.gif
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Greta wrote: »
    I didn't bother anymore. We lately got plenty of Rebirth events and now Potential System gives out Rebirth potions too. I'm just tired of constant MA/SM spamming for exp in order to level up asap, because your other Rebirth potions are waiting to get expired there. And i really don't want that. At first, i tried to be productive and get as much levels as possible before rebirth, but later i just didn't care much. If i see that my character is like level 75-85 i would be like "Meh, let's just rebirth, my potions might expire if i won't". I just can't grind that exp anymore now... :/

I agree. I never liked the idea of spamming constantly over and over again for every single event. Sometimes I just go with the flow and take my time. There's always gonna be more opprotunities.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Almost all of my Incompletes went toward my friend.

Though he got burnt out at the end and I ended up using my last 10 to make a potion.
    With 2 incompletes leftover.

Used it immediately, since it would've expired before I could've rebirthed naturally.

Other than that, I didn't do any special level grinding myself.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »

I agree. I never liked the idea of spamming constantly over and over again for every single event. Sometimes I just go with the flow and take my time. There's always gonna be more opprotunities.

basically this. I've never been the type to grind that much to begin with, since it just gets boring after a few runs. I'd been planning to sell my pots, but completely forgot about that too since the event never really interested me to begin with. haven't even used a single pot
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited June 15, 2017
    it's not like I'm super rich in real life and can spend whole week with playing a game.
    I just sold every rebirth potion and destroyed what I've got from Potential Bonus

Just remained current level at 170+
    didn't even bother rebirth.
  • ArchmagickArchmagick
    Mabinogi Rep: 745
    I gave away all my pots, I already have 8k AP in the bank.
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    Pickles ended up in hospital again for a week and is still currently vomiting just from drinking liquids. So no, did not achieve anything with rb potions.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @AwwPickles That's not good. =(

Hope you feel better soon.
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    I actually used up all the rebirth potions from the event including the hot time with no leftovers nor buying rebirth potion pieces. Potential system wise, I reached around over level 60 because I get busy with other work and lazy to level up even further. I don't care about total level anymore, but I made it to potential level 1000+.