Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Servers

NatsumiSakiNatsumiSaki
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hi I just downloaded this game but haven't gotten on yet due to maint.
My bf and I want to know which is a more viable server for us since we'll be a couple of newbies.

We don't expect anyone to help us but we're worried in terms of future crafting endeavors we might struggle with the mats or how we can sell such and such.

Thanks for any replies o/

Comments

• 암호암호
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,085
    In terms of population:

1. Alexina
    2. Mari
    3. Ruairi
    4. Tarlach

Other than that, they're all the same.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited June 17, 2017
    Mari is more dead than Tarlach..
    Edit: I think..
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Alexina has the largest player market so you will have the best chance of selling things quickly and finding cool gacha and event items for gold there. channel 1 is the player market channel with shops in Dunbarton and Belvast and channel 4 and channel 5 are usually the most active social channels.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Negumiko wrote: »
    channel 4 and channel 5 are usually the most active social channels.

ch6 seems really active too. I always find some group of players chatting and running around in some places.

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I'd be glad to help you guys out if your on Ruairi!