Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I cringe at puppeteer skills

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
in General Chat
Act1
Act2
Act4
Act6
Act7
Act9

Where are the skills for act 3,5,8?

It feels like the naming for puppeteer skills were given random numbers

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    I'd like to know what play had 9 acts that was the inspiration to this bad naming system.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    My guess is that there was an act 3, 5, and 8 skill somewhere in development that got scrapped or saved for a later date (likely scrapped). It could even be that wire pull, puppet snare, and control marionette are the other 3.
    pawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I cringe at you. Are you 2nd Splatulated that got scrapped and somehow got away?
    OpalthiraSylviaWolfeFroglord
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    edited June 13, 2017
    Think of it more like distance between the parts. Act 3 is the journey between when the hero starts her adventure (Act 2) and when she's reconciles her destiny (Act 4). Act 5 is the challenges she faces and overcomes until encountering her crisis in Act 6. Act 8 is the closure of the play, after overcoming her nemesis in Act 7. Essentially, they're the boring acts that take place over a long period of time which don't make for good skills. You could say it's the part of the performance your battle strategy fills in. :p
    WolfandWolfpawcalypse
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Greta wrote: »
    I cringe at you. Are you 2nd Splatulated that got scrapped and somehow got away?

I just looked at the general chats thread creator like 75% of it owntrolf lol
    GretaGFK
  • SylviaWolfeSylviaWolfe
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,310
    Greta wrote: »

I've been off of the forums for a bit and actually thought Splat made a second account
    Greta
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    edited June 17, 2017
    Why do people have to bully each other all the time and then wonder why the community is dwindling find it really odd that it's ok on these forums :p ... Anyways i find the naming very odd as well lol
    ChibiMegu
  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,800
    I'm more surprised you are only cringing at puppeteer skills