Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

❀Drawing Shop❀ ~Mari Server~ Close Temperately

Comments

• MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Arjune wrote: »
    that looks really great! :D I love it <3 <3

okay im done with both ^_^ http://prntscr.com/fl7n55
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    awesome ^^ What's your ingame name? I swear I scanned the first post like 50 times but didn't see it
  • MIIUMIIU
    awesome ^^ What's your ingame name? I swear I scanned the first post like 50 times but didn't see it

Miiu I'm gonna go ahead and long on
  • MIIUMIIU
    edited June 18, 2017
    I'm at belvest next to the general store
    channel 2
  • ArjuneArjune
    added you :D I don't see you online though so I must have missed you
  • MIIUMIIU

i fix a few things i forgot o3o http://prntscr.com/flb4vd
  • MIIUMIIU
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Sorry for the wait on posting what I'd like to order. I would love to order a few things please :3 Sketch WIPs would be wonderful.

IGN: Faiflowright on Mari (I am normally on Nyaa on Alexina, if you need to contact me in-game. But I will pay with Mari gold.)

Type of Drawing: Chibi Lineart + Background
    Character: https://toyhou.se/596109.mel (blue, winter outfit please)
    Notes: Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page.
    Pose: Would you be able to draw her making a snow angel? Any angle is fine, I would love if some winter trees could be showing in the background. Maybe some sort of park would look nice, too, but you are free to do whatever you think looks best for that. The side of her face looks like this, in case you are unsure how to draw it. Please feel free to ask me about anything you are unsure of.

Type of Drawing: Chibi Lineart
    Character: https://toyhou.se/1074327.rayne-human- (in her hoodie please)
    Notes: Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page.
    Pose: A pose like this please? But the hand on her leg would be holding a paint brush instead. It'd imply that she just painted something she shouldn't have, or is about to go paint on someone's face as they sleep ahah. Let me know if you have any questions about the character or pose.

Type of Drawing: Standard Lineart
    Character: https://toyhou.se/596466.ki-ana (in this outfit please. Please reference only the outfit on this image, the rest is inaccurate)
    Notes: Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page. Her short-shorts are tight-fitting.
    Pose: Could you do a pose similar to this please? c: Keep both of her shoes on though. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm gonna go ahead and start sketching on your request
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @MIIU Yay, sounds good :3 My power is out so my replies may be slow, but hopefully it will be back up soon.
  • MIIUMIIU
    @MIIU Yay, sounds good :3 My power is out so my replies may be slow, but hopefully it will be back up soon.

haha I remember now I did a free sketch for you I still got it ^^
    Im using it to practice coloring >_< http://prntscr.com/flew2v
  • NyaaNyaa
    @MIIU Hehe yay I remember that <3 I still love it. Those colors are coming out so great, too! Keep in mind that her mouth is white, as well :3 I love the way you've done her eyes, and the shading is looking great. I really appreciate that you're working on it again, I really didn't expect it so it was a great thing to see. Thank you so much again c:
  • MIIUMIIU
    edited June 19, 2017
    @MIIU Hehe yay I remember that <3 I still love it. Those colors are coming out so great, too! Keep in mind that her mouth is white, as well :3 I love the way you've done her eyes, and the shading is looking great. I really appreciate that you're working on it again, I really didn't expect it so it was a great thing to see. Thank you so much again c:
    here is the first sketch what do you think you want me to change a little http://prntscr.com/flkv22
  • ArjuneArjune
    I added you ingame so just waiting on you to accept and meet me :P
  • MIIUMIIU
    edited June 19, 2017

yup just waiting for you to notice me but you keep passing me. Making me wondering if your ignoring me. o..O
  • NyaaNyaa
    edited June 19, 2017
    @MIIU Aah that is looking adorable! Lol I love the background and all of the details in it! That bird is pretty great xD Such a nice touch hehe and I love that Mel is on a hill so everything is easily viewable.

She looks more like your standard style and a bit less like your chibi style than I was expecting, but I do love the pose that you've done as well c: Could you maybe move the strings/ties on her boots down, they end closer to the leather strap with the buckle on her boots. And maybe add the pleated texture to her skirt and some texture/ridges to the bottom of her shoes (like on this picture though the ridges can be on the flat bottom part of her shoes too)? But you may have already planned for that :3 Otherwise, from what I can tell it is looking great! Let me know if you'd like me to explain anything better.

Thank you so much for the WIP. :D
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited June 19, 2017
    MIIU wrote: »

yup just waiting for you to notice me but you keep passing me. Making me wondering if your ignoring me. o..O

I rarely look around myself in game. if you want your presence known why don't you note me or PM me? o.o that was the point of me adding you. insinuating that I'm ignoring you when I don't even know you're online, when you'll be online, or where you're at kinda upsets me.
  • MIIUMIIU

I rarely look around myself in game. if you want your presence known why don't you note me or PM me? o.o that was the point of me adding you. insinuating that I'm ignoring you when I don't even know you're online, when you'll be online, or where you're at kinda upsets me.

I did note you
  • MIIUMIIU
    @MIIU Aah that is looking adorable! Lol I love the background and all of the details in it! That bird is pretty great xD Such a nice touch hehe and I love that Mel is on a hill so everything is easily viewable.

She looks more like your standard style and a bit less like your chibi style than I was expecting, but I do love the pose that you've done as well c: Could you maybe move the strings/ties on her boots down, they end closer to the leather strap with the buckle on her boots. And maybe add the pleated texture to her skirt and some texture/ridges to the bottom of her shoes (like on this picture though the ridges can be on the flat bottom part of her shoes too)? But you may have already planned for that :3 Otherwise, from what I can tell it is looking great! Let me know if you'd like me to explain anything better.

O..O chibi whoops ^^ okay good thing i send the sketch alright I'ma fix it.
  • MIIUMIIU

http://prntscr.com/flzp6c let me know is this is good or need to add or change
  • NyaaNyaa
    @MIIU Aha ; u ; No worries. Aah the chibi looks adorable, yay! I love the little animals in the background, and the background in general cx I think maybe the belt on the shoe on our right would show a bit? And the head looks a bit too angled if that makes sense, like it is in an uncomfortable position? I think rotating it similar to this may help? But whatever you think looks best is fine with me c: Everything else looks wonderful so far :D I love how it looks, thank you again for the sketch (and thank you so much for the time you took to change it to chibi, I really appreciate that)
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited June 20, 2017
    I did note you

You're right. you did note me for the first time this morning. Hopefully I can pay you today when you get off work