Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Encore and Crisis Escape are impossible to get!!!

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
in General Chat
Im sure the % of success is under 0.0000001

Cut the BS already DevCat!!!
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FJack-Nicholson.gif

Comments

• SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited June 18, 2017
    Surely if the chance is greater than 0, it's not impossible.
    Xiokun
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Sebastian wrote: »

But if it's under 0.0000001?
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Thing is that i already used my event music scrolls and that makes 10k+ and counting :(
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Yikes.

Sounds like they need to have another "Free Ace Rebirth Event" like they had a long while back.
    NegumikoZeoVimiCarlizeKimberlyBehelitXiokunCrimsọn
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

e37.png

You never heard of an exaggeration or a hyperbole? The complaint is to illustrate that the chances are so low as to make the skill tedious to get without a hero rebirth. If something is 1 out of 10,000,000,000, then the frustration is understandable.

Although, I understand the skill to be received randomly from evasion 1 out of a 300 chance.

Encore is mostly useless except to lay down a green and red fantastic chorus, although dancing may affect its usefulness.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Encore: Go into your options and enable Repeat Playing Instrument and play a scroll that just has a single note in it.
    Crisis Escape: Try Evasion a hundred times, pray, lose all hope in any sort of help, curl up into a ball and cry as you buy an Ace Talent Rebirth into Treasure Hunter for the skill.
    Behelit
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    Yeah I've been trying my hardest to get crisis escape just from using Evasion over and over again.
    I've given up. I'll just continue to use shadow cloak.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    Yikes.

Sounds like they need to have another "Free Ace Rebirth Event" like they had a long while back.

the last time we had that event was at least 2 years ago. it would be nice to see it return.
    Harukari wrote: »
    Yeah I've been trying my hardest to get crisis escape just from using Evasion over and over again.
    I've given up. I'll just continue to use shadow cloak.

shadow cloak is the only ninja skill that you can't use at all in this new dungeon. not sure why but if you try it says you can't use that skill.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 19, 2017
    Got my Crisis Escape randomly. I was waiting for MA party in Avon. Since i wanted to get that skill and also Evasion seemed like a fun skill to goof around with, so after like 5 rolls i got that skill LOL. I didn't have any luck getting Encore though, but Nexon made free Hero rebirths for a week so i used that as advantage :)
  • NamiriNamiri
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Crisis Escape isn't that impossible to get. I was having trouble with unlocking it too. So I just started spamming it at every chance I got and it just eventually unlocked on it's own. Like even if you're just outside of combat just use it whenever it's not on cooldown and you'll get it eventually.

As for Encore that one was really super easy. Just enable Repeat Playing Instrument and play a blank scroll or a single note scroll while leaving yourself AFK. I did that while training up Playing Instrument and got Encore pretty early on.
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    i still no have golden time (2 years trying to get to it) :v
    and my alt even not elemental waves QwQ
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Negumiko wrote: »
    shadow cloak is the only ninja skill that you can't use at all in this new dungeon. not sure why but if you try it says you can't use that skill.

Probably because people use it to sneak around bosses and tougher enemies.

Not that they really need it. Those dragons pretty much have to be bonked on the head before they'll aggro you.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I got crisis escape on one character just because I spammed evasion every single time it was on cooldown. I think I got it after about 230 times. I was in Belvast looking through shops at the time, using evasion to go from one shop to the next lol
    Greta
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870

e37.png

You never heard of an exaggeration or a hyperbole? The complaint is to illustrate that the chances are so low as to make the skill tedious to get without a hero rebirth. If something is 1 out of 10,000,000,000, then the frustration is understandable.

Oh, I'm well aware it was an exaggeration. I'm just incredibly sarcastic and literal.

• AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    RNG is a fickle mistress...

I capped evasion and still no crisis escape on elf, rolled one time on my human and got it 1st try..

Played instruments from rF to rC and got encore on elf.. played rF - Master of playing instruments and still no encore on human...

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I didn't bother. I Just get it from ace talents.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited June 20, 2017
    People hating when they see you trying to get Crisis Escape.

I remember when I finally decided to try to get it, I was rolling around Doki island like a fish out... of... water...
    Remember to check your skills list often since it doesn't alert you when you unlock the skill. I might have been rolling around for hours before someone told me to check for it.
  • CrittenzCrittenz
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    I couldn't bother with all that mess so I rebirth into an ace talent. I don't even have evasion but I got crisis excape <3
  • BehelitBehelit
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    We need that Ace rebirth event back. I know someone who spammed evasion from Tir to Tara and still wasn't able to obtain crisis escape.
    Nifanity[Deleted User]
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    still tryin for golden time :/