Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Marriage

TealylamberTealylamber
Mabinogi Rep: 565
in Help
So I'm currently married ingame and I'm the family head. I want to be adopted into another family. Would I have to leave my current family? I also already adopted someone.

Comments

• 암호암호
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,085
    Yes, as you can only be in one family at a time. If you want to join a different family, you will need to disband yours.
  • TealylamberTealylamber
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    암호 wrote: »
    Yes, as you can only be in one family at a time. If you want to join a different family, you will need to disband yours.

ahhh... that sucks. I can join on my alts tho right?
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited June 20, 2017
    암호 wrote: »

ahhh... that sucks. I can join on my alts tho right?

Members of a family are individual characters; other characters in your account will not be part of the family your primary character joined.

So yes, you can join another family on an alt as long its not part of a family already.