Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Looking for more friends to do things with.

HinotamaHinotama
Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
in Mari Chat
This is DMT of the Mari server. I am looking to do more things in the game and I kinda wanted to hang out with people as well. Note me or add me if you want to do anything or need help? It just sucks logging in each day and seeing my list being 100% offline.

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited June 20, 2017
    You can add me or note me ingame :o I'm usually on with school being out and stuffs. I dont mind getting to know people. Actually, I think you know me from Discord xD So that's a good start. I sold you a Chillin' Outfit, correct?

Anyways, bottomline, I'll send you an invite :3
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    You can add me or note me ingame :o I'm usually on with school being out and stuffs. I dont mind getting to know people. Actually, I think you know me from Discord xD So that's a good start. I sold you a Chillin' Outfit, correct?

Anyways, bottomline, I'll send you an invite :3

Thanks. That will greatly help me out.
This discussion has been closed.