Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is it true there will be a server merge soon?

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Wasn't EU merged with NA? Why not go one step further and Merge all ING Servers?
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    Rhey wrote: »
    Wasn't EU merged with NA? Why not go one step further and Merge all ING Servers?

i was told Eu was shot down. my friend in the Eu went to this one and they can hardly play because of the connection from the Eu to it..
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    EU got shut down. Ignored for about 6 months, then shut down.

We all saw it coming.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 21, 2017
    i'm from EU. The only problem for me about being in NA games is stupid latency. In Mabinogi, i can't even rank Urgent Shot properly and i can forget about Dual Gun talent since i shoot really slow... :/ Other than that i don't notice any other major problems. Australia and Oceania Countries are having it's worst delay in Mabinogi NA, but that's normal thing to happen because of really long distance. Happens in every game like that.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 21, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    i'm from EU. The only problem for me about being in NA games is stupid latency. In Mabinogi, i can't even rank Urgent Shot properly and i can forget about Dual Gun talent since i shoot really slow... :/ Other than that i don't notice any other major problems. Australia and Oceania Countries are having it's worst delay in Mabinogi NA, but that's normal thing to happen because of really long distance. Happens in every game like that.

Reporting from far far away land: ouo)7

Hmm gun is still pretty fluid with dowra se

Counter and defense without far enough distance would not execute properly.

Malee combat is hopeless for mob like abyss and alban hm since there is a delay.

Double bash can be executed 70% of the time and triple bash 10% of the time.

Pvp is not very possible.

Very narrow timing for shield of thrust.

No noticeable difference between using chinese dragon set and not wearing one.

Other than that game is still very playable.

Is it bad enuf that if ur completely deck out U still can't solo meta-game dungeons like peaca abyss/Rabbie phantasm locking U out of thier solo achievements permanently? :o
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Arolexion wrote: »
    I heard it from some ex-mabi player on BDO.

I heard someone is gullible and would believe anything anyone says. The answer to life is 42.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited June 21, 2017
    Aeolys wrote: »
    Arolexion wrote: »
    I heard it from some ex-mabi player on BDO.

I heard someone is gullible and would believe anything anyone says. The answer to life is 42.

I heard there is also a person who question everything first before believing nor disbelieving something.

I heard that people shouldn't believe anyone from an uncredible source from an unrelated game and have them claim to be an associate of this game rather than the prior mentioned unrelated game.
    Why is the answer to life is 42 ?
    Don't know. Its got to be said, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is not a good guide for hitchhiking. An example of something that shouldn't be believed (beside the fact it is utter nonsense). My last post was suppose meant to be read sarcasticly.
    Tairiku
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    edited June 21, 2017
    We need to make a whole FORUM SECTION just for sever merging threads. For every server merging thread it's the same exact thing every time. I wouldn't be surprised if someone just makes these threads just to hear everyone complain about the fact that this thread is happening. There's two things everyone should know;

First:
    We are not having a server merge unless someone official from Nexon, be it in a post on the website or in a explicitly states so in a stream very clearly regardless of what someone else said, what KR has, or what have you.

And Second:
    I am confident that with everyone talking about server merges in threads, in stream chats, and even in person with the GMs during those event parties, that the GMs knows our feelings about wanting, not wanting, our opinions, and our questions about server merges. Though, there are either some things they are simply not given the permission to say or they just don't know themselves. Though, with how diligently they work to help us with glitches and bugs and just to be our friends, I'm sure they send all our thoughts and feelings to the higher ups who's job it is to deal with server things like this. But ultimately it's up to them whether they truly feel a merge is necessary regardless of what we think.

Pretty much the moral of this post is to just hold your horses a while. Some of you may be tired of waiting but there's not much we can do. And to sort of chill on the server merging threads so we don't scare off new comers peeking into the forums. :p
  • TairikuTairiku
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Xiokun wrote: »
    And to sort of chill on the server merging threads so we don't scare off new comers peeking into the forums. :p

The character creation menu will do that for us.
    ZeoIyasenu
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Tairiku wrote: »
    Xiokun wrote: »
    And to sort of chill on the server merging threads so we don't scare off new comers peeking into the forums. :p

The character creation menu will do that for us.

They could lower the max capacity to make it look like all the servers are always full. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Eu was shut down, not merged. They told players to move here to start anew, provided they want to still play. No data was brought over.