Check out the patch notes for the June 18th content update, My Little Pet: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23192/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

❀Drawing Shop❀ ~Mari Server~ Close Temperately

Comments

  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 21, 2017
    that last one though lol ki ana character made me laugh XD
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 21, 2017
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @MIIU Aha ; u ; No worries. Aah the chibi looks adorable, yay! I love the little animals in the background, and the background in general cx I think maybe the belt on the shoe on our right would show a bit? And the head looks a bit too angled if that makes sense, like it is in an uncomfortable position? I think rotating it similar to this may help? But whatever you think looks best is fine with me c: Everything else looks wonderful so far :D I love how it looks, thank you again for the sketch (and thank you so much for the time you took to change it to chibi, I really appreciate that)

    okay I fix it the problem also ill add in her breath showing as will. http://prntscr.com/fmem80
    I'm gonna start sketching the other two and show them to you and when you say its okay to outline then ill do so. just got to make sure its good with you. :) sorry taking a while. if i didnt had to work everyday i would finish faster but got to make that dough.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,705
    Posts: 1,734
    Member
    edited June 21, 2017
    Thanks again for the art, and sorry about the communication problems.
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 21, 2017
    Arjune wrote: »
    Thanks again for the art, and sorry about the communication problems.
    Its alright better off meeting in homestead good thing thay made homestead ^^
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,900
    Posts: 268
    Member
    edited June 21, 2017
    Here is my order.

    IGN: worty
    Server: Mari
    Order: Colored Full Body
    References: http://tinypic.com/m/j9xzsz/4
    Additional Info: Change her detached sleeves with this: http://tinypic.com/m/juafwl/4
    Pose: http://tinypic.com/m/ippa3k/4
    Total: 4 Mil

    Is that okay?
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    Posts: 334
    Member
    edited June 21, 2017
    @MIIU Sounds good to me! Breath showing would be very cute :3 I just noticed the footsteps you added too, that is such a great detail! Would it be possible to move the large swirl bang bit over to our left a bit, add some texture to the bottom of her hat, and change her blush to be circle shaped? I hope it's okay for me to do some redlines to show what I mean so there isn't confusion. Let me know if I'm asking for too much! I love how it's looking :D

    EDIT: Also, no worries about the wait! Dough is good stuff :3
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    Mizuko wrote: »
    Here is my order.

    IGN: worty
    Server: Mari
    Order: Colored Full Body
    References: http://tinypic.com/m/j9xzsz/4
    Additional Info: Change her detached sleeves with this: http://tinypic.com/m/juafwl/4
    Pose: http://tinypic.com/m/ippa3k/4
    Total: 4 Mil

    Is that okay?
    its okay ^^
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 22, 2017
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @MIIU Sounds good to me! Breath showing would be very cute :3 I just noticed the footsteps you added too, that is such a great detail! Would it be possible to move the large swirl bang bit over to our left a bit, add some texture to the bottom of her hat, and change her blush to be circle shaped? I hope it's okay for me to do some redlines to show what I mean so there isn't confusion. Let me know if I'm asking for too much! I love how it's looking :D

    EDIT: Also, no worries about the wait! Dough is good stuff :3

    Its okay I don't mine. I was gonna add the blush and the hat lining forgot to sketch that in. but the hair swirl ill move it. ^^
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    Posts: 334
    Member
    Thank you again ; u ;
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 23, 2017
    MIIU wrote: »
    Nyaa wrote: »
    Sorry for the wait on posting what I'd like to order. I would love to order a few things please :3 Sketch WIPs would be wonderful.

    IGN: Faiflowright on Mari (I am normally on Nyaa on Alexina, if you need to contact me in-game. But I will pay with Mari gold.)

    Type of Drawing: Chibi Lineart + Background
    Character: https://toyhou.se/596109.mel (blue, winter outfit please)
    Notes: Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page.
    Pose: Would you be able to draw her making a snow angel? Any angle is fine, I would love if some winter trees could be showing in the background. Maybe some sort of park would look nice, too, but you are free to do whatever you think looks best for that. The side of her face looks like this, in case you are unsure how to draw it. Please feel free to ask me about anything you are unsure of.

    Type of Drawing: Chibi Lineart
    Character: https://toyhou.se/1074327.rayne-human- (in her hoodie please)
    Notes: Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page.
    Pose: A pose like this please? But the hand on her leg would be holding a paint brush instead. It'd imply that she just painted something she shouldn't have, or is about to go paint on someone's face as they sleep ahah. Let me know if you have any questions about the character or pose.

    Type of Drawing: Standard Lineart
    Character: https://toyhou.se/596466.ki-ana (in this outfit please. Please reference only the outfit on this image, the rest is inaccurate)
    Notes: Please keep in mind the important info listed in bold on her page. Her short-shorts are tight-fitting.
    Pose: Could you do a pose similar to this please? c: Keep both of her shoes on though. Let me know if you have any questions.

    I'm gonna go ahead and start sketching on your request
    Here is the line art for ginger
    http://prntscr.com/fne2px
    rayne Sketch
    http://prntscr.com/fne18t
    Ki ana sketch
    http://prntscr.com/fngkud
    you wanted her to do this pose right o3o
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    Posts: 334
    Member
    edited June 23, 2017
    @MIIU Sorry for my slower replies! Aaah omg these are all looking so wonderful, you've done such a great job with what I requested on every single one ; u ;

    For Mel, could you add some eye brows if you think they'd show a bit? Everything else is perfect! Your lines look so clean and detailed, and again I absolutely love the background. You did a great job on it, thank you so much <3
    For Rayne, could you do a few changes please? I hope another redline is okay since I have a hard time properly explaining. Her piercings on her ears are a bit different than what you have currently, her pink ear fluff goes up a bit higher, and it would be great if you could make her tail a bit smaller, shorter, and less curled at the tip if you don't mind c: I love her expression, and I love that you included a palette! It really looks so adorable.
    For Ki'ana, could you make her lips a bit less defined if possible and remove the spots on her shoulders? And adjust a few small things as well, if you don't mind. Her bracelets on her boots are currently a bit too thin, her ear closer to us is a bit too big and doesn't have fluff on the inside, and I think maybe a bit more of her undershirt could show where I've marked? Again, you've really done a wonderful job on this, the pose is perfect and you did a great job drawing her outfit!

    Please let me know if I'm asking for too much on any of these, or if you have any questions. I can pay whenever you are ready, just let me know :3 Thanks so much again.
    MIIU
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 23, 2017
    Nyaa wrote: »
    @MIIU Sorry for my slower replies! Aaah omg these are all looking so wonderful, you've done such a great job with what I requested on every single one ; u ;

    For Mel, could you add some eye brows if you think they'd show a bit? Everything else is perfect! Your lines look so clean and detailed, and again I absolutely love the background. You did a great job on it, thank you so much <3
    For Rayne, could you do a few changes please? I hope another redline is okay since I have a hard time properly explaining. Her piercings on her ears are a bit different than what you have currently, her pink ear fluff goes up a bit higher, and it would be great if you could make her tail a bit smaller, shorter, and less curled at the tip if you don't mind c: I love her expression, and I love that you included a palette! It really looks so adorable.
    For Ki'ana, could you make her lips a bit less defined if possible and remove the spots on her shoulders? And adjust a few small things as well, if you don't mind. Her bracelets on her boots are currently a bit too thin, her ear closer to us is a bit too big and doesn't have fluff on the inside, and I think maybe a bit more of her undershirt could show where I've marked? Again, you've really done a wonderful job on this, the pose is perfect and you did a great job drawing her outfit!

    Please let me know if I'm asking for too much on any of these, or if you have any questions. I can pay whenever you are ready, just let me know :3 Thanks so much again.
    Mel
    http://prntscr.com/fnhmmy
    Rayne
    http://prntscr.com/fnjmcs
    Ki'ana
    http://prntscr.com/fnjldk
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    I'm gonna be working all day on Saturday is your IGN Nyaa if it is I'll add you has a friend so we can meet up at your homestead or mine. ^_^

  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,650
    Posts: 334
    Member
    Aah those are so cute! ; u ; I really love how all of them look in your style and how they all turned out.
    Mel is perfect! If I may ask for some last small changes on the others, could you please add the other small circle to Rayne's barbell piercing, and draw a line to separate the one on our right from her ear (to help show what I mean)? And for Ki'ana, could you erase the spots on her shoulder please? Everything else on them is so wonderful! Your lines really look so nice and I am super pleased with all of these. I love that you made the watermark rainbow for Rayne, as well, by the way xD Thank you so much again for the lovely art and for the changes I requested.

    My IGN on Mari is Faiflowright. I'm usually on Alexina as Nyaa, though, so if you need my attention faster then you can add/note me there so I can hop on Mari. Feel free to send me a junk item to Faiflowright in the mail with the payment request instead, if that is easier for you c: That way we wouldn't have to both be on at the same time. I think it is 8mil if I added correctly?
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    IGN: Kitsuyasha
    Server: Mari
    Reference:
    (Ref for hair/ears/clothing option. Please disregard the wings. Tail and ears are perfered!)

    (Ref for clothing option only)

    (Ref for clothing/Wing option only)

    Order: Full body+color: 4m

    Hello I would like to start sketching out your character but I have one question did you want me to select from those two outfit
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,080
    Posts: 202
    Member
    MIIU wrote: »
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    IGN: Kitsuyasha
    Server: Mari
    Reference:
    (Ref for hair/ears/clothing option. Please disregard the wings. Tail and ears are perfered!)

    (Ref for clothing option only)

    (Ref for clothing/Wing option only)

    Order: Full body+color: 4m

    Hello I would like to start sketching out your character but I have one question did you want me to select from those two outfit

    You can choose an outfit from any pictures I gave you! Sorry it took a while to get back to you QwQ work has been very busy this week.
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 27, 2017
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    MIIU wrote: »
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    IGN: Kitsuyasha
    Server: Mari
    Reference:
    (Ref for hair/ears/clothing option. Please disregard the wings. Tail and ears are perfered!)

    (Ref for clothing option only)

    (Ref for clothing/Wing option only)

    Order: Full body+color: 4m

    Hello I would like to start sketching out your character but I have one question did you want me to select from those two outfit

    You can choose an outfit from any pictures I gave you! Sorry it took a while to get back to you QwQ work has been very busy this week.
    sorry i have one more thing to ask did you want me to choose a pose cause i would like to see some side and back pic for (Ref for clothing option only) I can't see the tail >_<
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    MIIU wrote: »
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    IGN: Kitsuyasha
    Server: Mari
    Reference:
    (Ref for hair/ears/clothing option. Please disregard the wings. Tail and ears are perfered!)

    (Ref for clothing option only)

    (Ref for clothing/Wing option only)

    Order: Full body+color: 4m

    Hello I would like to start sketching out your character but I have one question did you want me to select from those two outfit

    You can choose an outfit from any pictures I gave you! Sorry it took a while to get back to you QwQ work has been very busy this week.

    here is a sketch of the other outfit http://prntscr.com/fp5zrs
  • MIIUMIIU
    Mabinogi Rep: 935
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 28, 2017
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    MIIU wrote: »
    Kitsuyasha wrote: »
    IGN: Kitsuyasha
    Server: Mari
    Reference:
    (Ref for hair/ears/clothing option. Please disregard the wings. Tail and ears are perfered!)

    (Ref for clothing option only)

    (Ref for clothing/Wing option only)

    Order: Full body+color: 4m

    Hello I would like to start sketching out your character but I have one question did you want me to select from those two outfit

    You can choose an outfit from any pictures I gave you! Sorry it took a while to get back to you QwQ work has been very busy this week.

    here is the other one i made him younger the other one was a to old o3o http://prntscr.com/fpcl20
    the other one is older http://prntscr.com/fpcqyg