Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Scheduled Game Maintenance - June 22nd

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
Mabinogi will have a scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June 22nd. During this time, the game will be unavailable. Maintenance is expected to begin at 7:00 AM PDT and last approximately 3 hours.
00HIC-902a4875-0fa6-4a98-a660-255d82d28aac.jpg

Please note that the estimated length of time for each maintenance is subject to change without notification.

- Time -
Thursday, June 22nd

Pacific (PDT, UTC-7): 7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Eastern (EDT, UTC-4): 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Paris (CEST, UTC+2): 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Sydney (AEST, UTC+10): 12:00 AM - 3:00 AM, ending Friday, June 23rdTo address the following:
Negumiko

Comments

• ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Oooh boy, new gachapon upcoming!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Zeo wrote: »

If it's that weird one with the paper wings, I don't think I'll toooooooo be excited. I hope some old classics will be released that we all love.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    kinda excited to try the new gach, since I really want that echo set. and I'm also looking forward to that sheep wolf event that was mentioned in the stream
    Negumiko
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    kinda excited to try the new gach, since I really want that echo set. and I'm also looking forward to that sheep wolf event that was mentioned in the stream

I have been looking forward to that sheep wolf event all week. finally we can be sheep with different colored wool or even look like the hero of all sheep Pan XD looked near impossible to kill the sheep wolves though which is a smart move so people can't use the event to collect sheep wolf trans easily.
    SylviaWolfe
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Zeo wrote: »

If it's that weird one with the paper wings, I don't think I'll toooooooo be excited. I hope some old classics will be released that we all love.

If anything, it's most likely will be the Memento gacha that our latest stream mentioned to be coming out this week.
  • MrazeMraze
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    edited June 22, 2017
    PSA: The Sheep wolf event information is already on the front page
    mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J5I

*For those that didn't know that is!
    Greta
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Mraze wrote: »
    PSA: The Sheep wolf event information is already on the front page
    mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J5I

*For those that didn't know that is!

Nice!
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    edited June 26, 2017
    eee, this one doesn't look like my kinda thing.

Also, it feels like since this event started I've been getting kicked from the game more with that "connection terminated abnormally" error message. not sure if that's just by chance but it's getting irritating.