Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is it just me, or....?

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Ah...I'm sorry. I'm on the other end of the OP's argument ^ ^

..Uh...has anyone tried it yet? How hard is it to get the wolf titles not that I care or anything just curious ah ha ha

>///<

So i had achieved the wolf nibblet.... just got the waltzes with wolves.... only to notice that NOW my Wolf Nibblet title is GONE (and i've looked several times in my titles) SOOOOO- do we only get to keep the most current higher time title and it REPLACES the lower titles from this event?! cuz if that's the case then thats b.s!!!!!!! I been working hard to obtain the titles and I will be super ticked if all that happens is the next title up replaces the lower one!!! IS this happening to anyone else?

I remember in the stream Nkeona had all the titles in hers... I would suggest contacting them about this, it doesn't sound right to me o.o
    how should i go about contacting them???? In support/ bug forums or a support ticket? Yea i thought we got to keep them all so to have the one be gone and only have the waltzes with wolves, i'm pretty angry and not sure if this is a glitch or if anyone else is experiencing it....

D: D: D: I really hope it's not the case that you can't keep them all. ;-;
    Pandorafayh
  • PandorafayhPandorafayh
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    @wolfandwolf yea me too. I'm really tired of vague announcements that leave out information..... Its like ya know- if we dont get to keep all 4 titles i kinda would've liked to know that via announcement......... but yea i'm missing the previously lower time title(s) and only have the last once I received of Waltz with Wolves...... so kinda unhappy right now......... I submitted a ticket under events issue..... Hopefully its a bug or something nexon can fix......
    WolfandWolf
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Lokitin wrote: »
    I honestly miss the prizes we used to get. I keep looking forward to events, hoping to see something new and interesting in the rewards, but I've been continually disappointed lately. I'm not asking for wings or gacha stuff, I just miss AP pots and event-specific rewards. Remember that snowball event when they released the ice/bat/pumpkin/ogre crowns? That was awesome. It was something new, and at the time, the ONLY way to get it was as a rare reward from the event. Fleta's shaved ice, we'd get the dance gesture coupon and the Style clothes. Fun, new things that people actually wanted, but you couldn't get from anywhere else. Homestead fishing event was fun, too.
    No one wants spectacles (or any other equipment for that matter) that makes them look ridiculous...and the sheep are kinda cute I guess, but very pointless, especially considering I hardly use transformation. Why would I want one, again?

Events should be something you want to take advantage of, otherwise you'd miss something really helpful or unique; but lately they just seem like they're giving you something else to do if you're bored.

but but but.... green house..... treehouse....... more funstuff please...... <whimper>
  • PandorafayhPandorafayh
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    @wolfandwolf yea me too. I'm really tired of vague announcements that leave out information..... Its like ya know- if we dont get to keep all 4 titles i kinda would've liked to know that via announcement......... but yea i'm missing the previously lower time title(s) and only have the last once I received of Waltz with Wolves...... so kinda unhappy right now......... I submitted a ticket under events issue..... Hopefully its a bug or something nexon can fix......

Yea same. they always leave some crucial bit out that the players gotta stumble around to figure out. Like that last event where you had to turn in the things that day or it expired.... they had failed to mention the expiration situation and i knew alot of ppl stacking the stuff instead who didnt know until a few days later.... but i submitted a ticket..... just submitted screenshot as well, so hopefully this is just an issue they can clear up. gonna be super irritated if we dont get to keep all the titles we earned........