Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

so i went on mabinogi kr site

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ellisya wrote: »
    No transfer for NA please.
    Either no transfer or combine altogether unless you want to see epic dead server for good.

Yeah I agree, if they release an item like that it will cause massive server population instability. I would prefer to have a server merge.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Buffalos wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    It's still highly debatable. People don't want to lose their items or other character data, especially their names. .

Would you rather lose few items and name or lose this game entirely? I honestly think that it's dumb to avoid server merge just because of your silly nickname that may sound something like "Sweetneko666", "Maybinogi" or "Hamburgerqueen". It's just a name... o-o

"It's just a name" might be how you think, but many people but a lot of care into how they named themselves and their pets and taking that away from them just isn't fair to anyone at this point.

I don't care about my pets names. But my character name is a huge deal. I've went by Gaea on this game and other games for way over a decade. It would break my heart if I lost it.
  • BehelitBehelit
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    *squints* So if you have a lot of pets and wanted to switch servers....boy that's a lot of money. I'm assuming that is per pet.

Yup, that seems to be the case, which makes the whole server migartion kinda pointless imo.
    WolfandWolf
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
    changeing server wont be to hard what i do is i have 60+ pets i only take the aoe pets with me i didnt buy 10 bone dragons and clouds only 1 of each aoe pet cuz you know i can fight for myself there only needed if im going get hit hard not just spam summon 10 bone dragons and do 4k damage in total when i can do more with one bash lol
    Greta
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Greta wrote: »
    Sebastian wrote: »
    It's still highly debatable. People don't want to lose their items or other character data, especially their names. .

Would you rather lose few items and name or lose this game entirely? I honestly think that it's dumb to avoid server merge just because of your silly nickname that may sound something like "Sweetneko666", "Maybinogi" or "Hamburgerqueen". It's just a name... o-o

I don't quite. If there is anything they should teach in public schools, it is what you shouldn't be your in game name. Especially for those who went XxxSasukeSniperxxX or TiddieWiddies or #$@!toucher.

Imagine logging everyday to hear someone call you "Hey #$@!toucher!"

It would kill anyone inside to be reminded of the Secondary School selves. Luckily, I took a class on what not to name my characters, thus, "PeripheralVisionary" and "Blissfulkill" were born.

Oh wait, this wasn't against Name Change coupons, but the opposition tot hose who would keep their name versus continuing game instability. Erhhhm, carry on.