Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Arrow Revolver Pages

kennie363kennie363
Mabinogi Rep: 1,110
in Help
Does anyone know if you can obtain Page 8 Arrow Revolver by yourself in Alby Basic/Intermeditate or do you have to enter with 4 people in order to obtain it?

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    U need 4.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Make sure to use Hall of ranger hidden room

What...? xD
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    Greta wrote: »

What...? xD

You can get the pages through Alban Knights Training Grounds if you use the blue stone "Hall of Ranger", at any difficulty.

I got pages 8 and 9 with this method. By the way @kennie363 if you are on Mari channel you can note me to give it to you for free.

IGN: Otusan
    kennie363
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    AndrewGR wrote: »

What...? xD

You can get the pages through Alban Knights Training Grounds if you use the blue stone "Hall of Ranger", at any difficulty.

I got pages 8 and 9 with this method. By the way @kennie363 if you are on Mari channel you can note me to give it to you for free.

Really? Wow, i never knew it.
  • kennie363kennie363
    AndrewGR wrote: »

What...? xD

Thanks man! I haven't been active on mabi for almost a year and a half so everything just got revamped and changed. So I was pretty lost and wasn't sure if wiki was up to date
  • kennie363kennie363
    @AndrewGR But yeah I'm in Tarlach sadly thanks though! Do you have any more information on the training grounds? Like a page that can explain to me how to do it? Or get the pages? I didn't really do those a lot when they came out.
  • AndrewGRAndrewGR
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    edited June 23, 2017
    You can check wiki as always. It has many information about training grounds.
    http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Alban_Knights_Training_Grounds

Also i suggest you to check youtube for a video. bobo from Mari server explains and shows new stuff.
    credits to :mabiBOBO

• FeliceFelice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,790
    Um....

Didn't Reborn (Dungeon Revamp) do away with the "Int for X" and "Adv for X" dungeons on a lot of the main dungeons, merging the spawns based on difficulty rank?

I seem to recall something to that effect, meaning running Int or Adv solo will get you the mob. If I'm wrong, then someone needs to clearly write it down on the wiki somewhere.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Felice wrote: »
    Um....

Didn't Reborn (Dungeon Revamp) do away with the "Int for X" and "Adv for X" dungeons on a lot of the main dungeons, merging the spawns based on difficulty rank?

I seem to recall something to that effect, meaning running Int or Adv solo will get you the mob. If I'm wrong, then someone needs to clearly write it down on the wiki somewhere.

The boss that spawns when running Int/Adv depends on the size of the party. So in order to get the giant red spider boss spawn to obtain AR8, you will need a fully party. If you run Alby Int solo, you will only get the giant black spider as the boss.