Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

more completely different marionettes

KadalynKadalyn
Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
in Feedback and Suggestions
I mean just the equipables not new skills. But I really want that Glas Ghaibhleann Memory Capsule summon as a marionette that would be awesome.

Glas_Ghaibhleann_Bomb_Doll.png

I'd suggest other ones too but you can't beat Glas.

Like if you agree.

~Kadalyn/Alexina
Blissfulkill

Comments

• AlmostNotsuperAlmostNotsuper
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,240
    As neat as that sounds, I just don't think it fits with the current aesthetics of puppetry. Maybe if it puppetry had been made differently.
  • BehelitBehelit
    Mabinogi Rep: 955
    edited June 23, 2017
    I don't know about Glas, but it would be awesome if we had npc reskins for marionettes, like a pierrot that looks like Belisha.
  • KadalynKadalyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,900
    I could definitely go for a Belisha.
  • NinzerkerNinzerker
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,640
    What needs to happen first, is changing puppet appearance to their respective Master forms default at rank 1
    Yes I know you could just buy the Master Mini and use it from the get go, but watching your puppets slowly evolve as you increase your skill is part of the sense of progression,