Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Festival Instruments, Where are you?

BuffalosBuffalos
Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
in General Chat

We still don't have a way to obtain them (even though Korea got them quite a bit before Music Q from my understanding), and now they are inside the in-game composer UI with fully functioning sound files. Seriously WHEN ARE WE GETTING THEM? I've been waiting a long time to start playing the music I made for them within 3ML, and I was sorta hoping they'd come out with this update since this is a music update and all, but I see no trace of them anywhere aside for this quick mention within the Composition UI.
Sherri

Comments

• lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    I'm a bit curious where we get the Tuning kits to make the Tuned instruments,and what is the difference in the tuned, vs normal instruments
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    lidiya
    Lidiya said:

I'm a bit curious where we get the Tuning kits to make the Tuned instruments,and what is the difference in the tuned, vs normal instruments
    I'm not entirely sure, but since they are called "Tuned" instruments, they might act like the Hamelin Tuner and allow for that single instrument to always play perfectly. Just a prediction though, since I have yet to get a tuner from the music dungeon.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

lidiya
    Lidiya said:

I'm not entirely sure, but since they are called "Tuned" instruments, they might act like the Hamelin Tuner and allow for that single instrument to always play perfectly. Just a prediction though, since I have yet to get a tuner from the music dungeon.
    That would be soooooo awesome if they work like that!
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    I just find it similar to how outfits are in dressing room prior to release.
  • ZeroPantsZeroPants
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    That'd be nice for sure! Especially when you can give them to the Meryl partner to use. I basically got her to do duets but she always messes up and I have still not managed to get her music playing skill rank to 1.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    andrewngn13

I just find it similar to how outfits are in dressing room prior to release.
    I mean I guess.
  • PhormPhorm
    Mabinogi Rep: 650
    Tuned instruments just sound a little different. Festival, we may never get. I certainly hope we DO get, but who knows. Maybe they'll come out in a gacha.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Phorm
    Phorm said:

Tuned instruments just sound a little different. Festival, we may never get. I certainly hope we DO get, but who knows. Maybe they'll come out in a gacha.
    I'd certainly hope they don't just go that route, when Korea used an in-game event/content with exchange coupons.
    Sherri
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Buffalos
    Buffalos said:

lidiya
    Lidiya said:

I had made a post explaining the tuned instruments ^^" (yay for it being buried >->)
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/434/tuned-instruments
    KttySherri
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I've been waiting for them as well.
    People keep making festival instrument MMLs on the Bard Board and.. it's really starting to tick me off.
    We don't even have them yet, what's the point if it's gonna get buried in other MML?

Also, I wish there were a tab to go back to YOUR liked MML. Not the ones that everyone liked. T_T
    Telmes
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415

Also, I wish there were a tab to go back to YOUR liked MML. Not the ones that everyone liked. T_T
    Now that is a nice idea!!! I would like and support that!
  • MaximumMaximum
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    edited December 22, 2016
    I thought stuff like festival mandolin sound pretty nice (you can post a score onto the bard bulletin and set the instrument to any of the new ones to preview the sound). Are we going to be able to get the new instruments sometime in the future? I know KR mabi got festival instruments during their anniversary event a few years back.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    My friend said they seen someone with a festival flute o.o
  • XeekTheMightyXeekTheMighty
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,505
    So I recently got a tuning kit.
    Tuned instrument sound slightly different than regular. You can hear the difference in the composer.

Tuned is not the same as festival. Though someone pointed out they sound the same. You can only tune Violin, Flute, Cello, and Whistle. At least with handicrafting.
    Telmes
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    So nothing yet? I wouldn't be surprised. lel
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    I saw at least one tuner in a shop on the Tarlach Server, so it seems to be a rare drop like the jachibel books. If not, it's super rare.
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    edited January 10, 2017
    Does anyone have any idea or a prediction as to when we will get festival instruments? (Gacha or event?)

I really like the sound of the ukulele from listening in the composing. I want one so bad > : (
  • ZintackZintack
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,635
    edited January 7, 2017
    Bump? Still curious.
  • IcedrakeIcedrake
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,170
    I also want this question answered... they sound interesting, and we have the sounds for them(as the bard board attests)
  • MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    Maybe a lvl 30-40 renown reward ?