Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Which server should I officially start on?

Comments

• FruitcakkeFruitcakke
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Again, thank you all for the insightful comments! I'll definitely try out each individual server to see which I find myself fond of most.
    Didn't mean for the thread to spiral out like this, but hey, I got some helpful information! :)
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    if you want to be forgotten. Tarlach. (i'm sorry Tarlach, i literally can not think of ANYTHING to say about you.....i really don't hear from you guys much...)

aww :<
    ummm, well... the market on tarlach is kinda wacky so there's lots of room to make money pretty easy if that's your thing?

idk how anyone plays on a server that's any more populated with all the lag this game has anyways.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited June 29, 2017
    Fruitcakke wrote: »
    Again, thank you all for the insightful comments! I'll definitely try out each individual server to see which I find myself fond of most.
    Didn't mean for the thread to spiral out like this, but hey, I got some helpful information! :)

I think that's definitely the best idea. At the end of the day, what other people value might not be the same as what you value. Having a high population doesn't necessarily make a server the best if you're like me and happen to hate crowds (but you may not be like me at all and love crowds!). And just as there are benefits to a high population (more people to chat with, raid with, party with, Festia, better/lower prices at market, etc), there are benefits to having a low population (standing a better chance of winning cooking/fashion contests, better ancient monster hunting, better chance at becoming Royal Alchemist, can mass hunt a specific monster without bothering anyone, etc). It all really depends on what you value, not what someone on the forum tells you to value.
    YokkaichiKitimyuzuFruitcakke
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    Fruitcakke wrote: »

I think that's definitely the best idea. At the end of the day, what other people value might not be the same as what you value. Having a high population doesn't necessarily make a server the best if you're like me and happen to hate crowds (but you may not be like me at all and love crowds!). And just as there are benefits to a high population (more people to chat with, raid with, party with, Festia, better/lower prices at market, etc), there are benefits to having a low population (standing a better chance of winning cooking/fashion contests, better ancient monster hunting, better chance at becoming Royal Alchemist, can mass hunt a specific monster without bothering anyone, etc). It all really depends on what you value, not what someone on the forum tells you to value.

Well said! :)
    WolfandWolfFruitcakke